The online racing simulator
[UVC] Universal Cruisers Infomation
(53 posts, started )
#26 - pipa
Thats taking the piss stig.
#27 - wild
What an absoloute ledgend Stig

Nicely copied, pasted and slightly edited.
Congratulations, you've learnt how to use the copy and paste tool.

However, i see you missed what we have at the bottom of every page on the forum.

Powered By MyBB 1.4, © 2002-2009 MyBB Group.
[TC] CityDriving © 2006-2009
May i also point out an epic fail.

Quote from (The Stig) :8.4 The [TC] tag is for use of the [UVC] members only. Do not use this tag unless you are in the [UVC] team.

EDIT: No point removing it now.... You've already shown yourself up..
Quote from RacerAsh3 :May i also point out an epic fail.

I was gonna say that's gonna be popular with the [TC] lot
this is getting amusing now
He can take legal action .
Quote from RacerAsh3 :May i also point out an epic fail.

And you say we copied your rules.

All i can say is a cheap rip off of WS
Cheap rip off WS? We have been through this many times, Mr X or whatever he called himself on your team even admitted to me that he copied our rules...

We have had those same rules (with some minor adjustments) since we started the team...
At least we didn't leave [TC] in the rules

Oh and i said cheap rip off cause we have
General
Cruise
Race
Drift
Hold on, on your previous post you said "cheap rip off WS", ie that they are your rules. Then now in your above post, your saying now that you did nick them, and edited out without leaving the [TC] in there...

EDIT: I see your edit, i see

EDIT: I thought BMW Can just opened up his own server? lmao
I wasn't talking about the rules you muppet
I was talking about the layout of the team. I didn't even see their rules.
Welcome to the world of cruise ladies and gentlemen!
#40 - pipa
Were are all those cruise server haters when you once need em?
i'm just speechless...this thread is gettin worse than promotech...cruise eh
Quote from -nightfly- :i'm just speechless...this thread is gettin worse than promotech...cruise eh :d

rofl :d
We even dont need t say anything bad about cruise, because they failing by himself very much. When you see team like this then you realise about cruise comunity
Quote from -NightFly- :i'm just speechless...this thread is gettin worse than promotech...cruise eh

Worse than Promotech?

Of course it's worse. There is nothing better than Promotech!
[UVC] News Update April 2009
  • [UVC] has decided to merge with its original owner [CR] a multi-gaming comunitee this is a private team and [CR] is going to be explained in another post soon.
  • Its spring and we're going to be inviting members and also geting others to try and sign up for [UVC] theres a open date which will be explained at a later date.
  • [CR] has been created by (The Stig) because of the following reasons.
  1. I've created this as the base for [UVC] and all its admins
  2. Also its got more games people could play including Live For Speed.
  3. Its also for other cruise teams to join and merge with us and meet other Cruise Teams.
We are sorry for the downtime but we're back and good to for the Spring Season 2009.
a little advice.
:bump:

Just a word of advice stig;

If you want one of your ideas to work, just take an idea and stick with that one idea rather than come up with a new idea for every week of the year. And please make sure it is original...

For example;

- Blueline bus services. A blatant copy of Ash' Yellow buses (http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5779)

- Universal Cruisers. One attempt to copy [TC] (http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... amp;highlight=CityDriving)

- London City Cruisers. Another attempt to copy [TC], you once again C+P'ed our forum (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=57353)

No offence intended, but you start a team and it seems like you expect it to suddenly grow overnight, despite the fact you have no server, half a forum (C+P'ed ofc) and also the fact that you expect to get a full InSim with tonnes of gadgets for next to nothing.

It is best to stick with one idea and put as much effort into that. It is like [TC], we didn't get where we are by sitting back and watching. I'm sure that if you focus on one good idea it will shine though.

Josh.
Stig can't think of this stuff himself Josh, so he has to rip it from us.

Stig, you're really taking the piss now
Another team by the stig... will fail like the rest. Though I hope not.
This is like milionth team, with same members all the time. Everything TheStig is doing, is changing a name and dreaming about creating a perfect community over the night.
Copying rules and stuff like that, is just proving that you're a kid who cant take responsibility for anything. Anyway, i already saw that you're attention wanter on the servers... Constantly crying and begging about things, which are from other players. You was also caught with wearing private skins which you took from the /LFS/Data/Skins_x . You should realy calm down or i bet that you will be taking a lesson by other way, not friendly to you.
stig your gonna be one of the most hated people on lfs not just by people from TC but your members as they dont know what team to be in
-
(giggles1993) DELETED by giggles1993

[UVC] Universal Cruisers Infomation
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG