The online racing simulator
The Aussie Bawbag - Paul "N23" Grainger!
(138 posts, closed, started )
I'll be letting Zafar / Jack know our interest shortly. Some talents are too good to miss. :elefant:
He is good, but why is he 21th - 20th ???
#28 - AMB
Quote from Cherry :He is good, but why is he 21th - 20th ???

He was using 50kg handicap with default set and starting near the back so he only laps everyone once instead of 3 times.
He is the man! Awesome driving!
Raced him once on a public server, he spun me and told me not to break for a corner Serious skill right there
Masterful race craft....we should pay to watch such awesomeness!
Have to applaud the music choice on this one.
I actually didn't read first post and read other people posts so I thought it was serious...
You guys are funny
And yea this music with this guy is just.. epic :P
Quote from DevilDare :He is the man! Awesome driving!
Raced him once on a public server, he spun me and told me not to break for a corner Serious skill right there

This made me lol, sorry but this is best post ever. Hilarious.

Well the video, i had to turn it off at 10sec due to the fact i get jealous easily, not that jealousy didn't come from instinct easily, it is true talent after all?
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter
Quote from pacesetter :Doesnt look very clean to me, seems to like to put people sideways.

Sarcasm detector broken james?
Quote from J@tko :Sarcasm detector broken james?

Oops lol, i deleted it when reading rest of the thread
Wos skilZ!!
Haha, had me going when I read the OP but then I saw the vid....

Great music choice too!!
Awesome.
Hahaha.
I didn't read the description and thought it was BawBag.
I went "wtf? I thought he a good driver."
Haha nice one.
#42 - ndiw
I expecting somebody say "wtf?" "what r u doing?" "noob!" or some swear text in the vid, but got "good pass" instead
awsome!
What a complete load of crap this post is.
oh no u didnt!
Quote from Believer :What a complete load of crap this post is.

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself m8

@ndiw - Hi long time no see :Kick_Can_
haushuhu...well drunk and Bawbag is my wee hero...even though he needs a****in haircut
Well after the first hairpin it is not as bad. I mean, this guy seems to catch the other drivers in the straight, so he must carry good speed in the corner.

Plus, his last pass seems to be caused by lag, the other car spun because of a lag ghost (he didn't it the back of the opponent car so how else could it snap like this ?).

But the chicane part is actually a pain to see.

Just a question, is Paul N23 Granger a false name ? Otherwise naming and shaming for that matter just because he annoyed you would not be in the sportman's spirit
Haha, epic driving!

Great music choice as well, that video made me lol
Mintt!
This thread is closed

The Aussie Bawbag - Paul "N23" Grainger!
(138 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG