The online racing simulator
Custom maps for Mac version of COD4?
(12 posts, started )
Hey does anyone know how to add custom maps into the mac version of Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare?
What the hell are you doing with a Mac? iHavetoomuchmoney?
more like iJumponthebandwagon
Just because you guys are ignorant ****s, doesn't mean that other people aren't quite happy with their Mac's, and actually prefer being able to do things without being prone to viruses, or being completely illogical on how to work with files between applications.

I know it's cool to Mac-Bash, but.. Will you kindly go die in a ****ing hole?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Just because you guys are ignorant ****s, doesn't mean that other people aren't quite happy with their Mac's, and actually prefer being able to do things without being prone to viruses, or being completely illogical on how to work with files between applications.

Well some researcher can crack/hack a mac in 10 seconds...

Have you tryed to set Mods to ''Yes'' in the filter?Then just try to join a modded server and it will have new maps.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Just because you guys are ignorant ****s, doesn't mean that other people aren't quite happy with their Mac's, and actually prefer being able to do things without being prone to viruses, or being completely illogical on how to work with files between applications.

iRfanboi?

But seriously it was a joke and isnt it apple running those ads bashing pc?

Back on topic and it looks like you can't add maps into the mac version.
will you all shut the **** up and help him fgs...

i would help but i cant sorry
Noting wrong with Macs*

*Assuming you fix drive permissions, rebuild your font index, delete all your preferences and boot into single user mode to fsck -f periodically.

Quote :will you all shut the **** up and help him fgs...

This is a game forum, but not that game forum. Well all has opinions, but few of us even have Mac's let alone that specific game for it. What are we meant to do, google an answer?
Hm... Lets see which of those I've ever done...
Fix Drive Permissions - Nein
Rebuild font Index - Where?! so Nein
Delete all preferences - I have preferences that have been migrated through 2 iterations of Tiger, and then to Leopard, then Migrated to a Macbook Pro.. so Nein on that one.

fscking.. Nope, as... All is well.

and the biggest problems I have are self-inflicted, mostly by... me intentionally ****ing stuff up
Quote from Becky Rose :Noting wrong with Macs*

Well all has opinions, but few of us even have Mac's let alone that specific game for it. What are we meant to do, google an answer?

i know there is not many poeple on here that have macs let alone COD 4 for the mac but i just thought maybe since COD 4 was voted the game of the year and holds the record for most copiees sold i thought maybe someone may just have it.
Quote :Fix Drive Permissions - Nein

I'd strongly recommend doing it. It's easy, just go into the tools folder in utilities and run disk utiltiy, select boot drive and click fix drive permissions. You are so proud of your mac's security above, yet brazenly declare you dont keep your POSIX perms up to date. I think this is where the thing about "Mac's are great, they just shouldnt be entrusted to Mac users" is from...

Quote :Rebuild font Index - Where?! so Nein

It rarely becomes an issue, only if you've a corrupted font. Microsoft Word for Mac is particularly notorious for breaking the fonts, interestingly enough, otherwise unless you are into DTP (the core Mac market) it's unlikely to effect you. If you are into DTP (the core Mac market) then sooner or later it will.

Quote :Delete all preferences - I have preferences that have been migrated through 2 iterations of Tiger, and then to Leopard, then Migrated to a Macbook Pro.. so Nein on that one.
fscking.. Nope, as... All is well.

Good for you.

Now as you've finished defending the Mac against a non-attack satirical reflection from somebody who used to do Mac support, hows about you slap COD4 on and answer the mans question? I dont have a Mac atm .
I don't have COD at the moment

I understand about the disk permissions one, but... they're all ****ed up because of me... and the more I think... the more I realize that my Macbook Pro (the main OSX machine) is typically not internet connected.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG