The online racing simulator
Is there a way to force the same setup for all cars?
We are thinking in a event with same cars and setups for test all the drivers under same situation, so, I think there is not, but why not to ask.

Is there a command to force all the drivers to use the same setup, as example, Race-S?

If not, would be any difficult to implement this?
Currently not really possible, and has been suggested many times before.

One way you could do this is to ask drivers to send their setup to an admin after the race is done, before they go to pits or spectate, and check every setup individually.
Is it possible?, yes, but it's a lot of messing around, or you have to trust people are going to do it, but there is no way to FORCE it.

Would it be difficult to impliment?, no, not really, its something that people have asked to be added for I don't know how long.......
#4 - Byku
VWS will be the first car with limited setup options, so it will definitly be a beginning to more restricted use of setups (still I believe there should be two setup cards, one is pro(everything like now) and one is ... well... hmm... rookie :P, admin could force one[and yeah, playing with setups right now is a LOT of fun, and thx to them i've understoon many things about cars]).
#5 - Luko
i hope, there will be option to set brakes strength for scirocco. important for mouse drivers...
#6 - Byku
There will be ABS , and it will be for S1 users .
Quote from Byku :There will be ABS , and it will be for S1 users .

i sure hope that was a mistype and you meant S2!

Edit: just read it says "will require a s1 or s1 license to use" my bad.
#8 - Mrwei
It is difficulte

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG