The online racing simulator
Quote from Eno88 :Then I'll start the Kill All Brazilians movement. Because I feel like it.
TDU, for your info, is nothing more than a semi-arcade.

You don't like cruise servers, well click the 'cruise' button on the list and live on.

And Zen321, I have my own version of your little story, but racer oriented. The few times I join race servers all you find is kids "between 12 and 15 years old, in their worse hormone-related periods" that kick and ban anyone out of racing line. Even the tinyest accidental nudge and bam.

Oi Oi!
TDU Rules. Had many good hours there with my friends. The reason I bought it was so LFS wont have another Cruiser joining yet another Cruise Server.
Quote from Speed Soro :Is that a kind of racism? Are you trying to be funny?

I didn't know Brazilian was a race. I was certain it was a nationality. You sure enlightened me today.
Quote from MijnWraak :I didn't know Brazilian was a race. I was certain it was a nationality. You sure enlightened me today.

Ah... is there any other race than human race?
Japanese is a race for you or a nationatily?
If you say yellow or black are you talking about race or skin?
I think that anything that defines what you are (your nationality, your colour, your name) can be considered as race while under "racism" rule.
So, like other thread were people starting something like "I hate germans", if you say "Id like to kill all brazilians", you are doing racist commentary and or apology to it.
BTW, it has been since the same group of guys here. I think is time for moderation define what is exactly permited or not, because, If I can come here and start talking bs about other people, I think that is a right for anyone from any country, but sure that would not be the place that mature and inteligente people would like to keep visiting.
BTW, again, when I said "I will start a Kill all Cruisers movement", it is obvious that was just a joke, something different of "I will start a Kill all Brazilians movement", where is evident that it is "something" more.
But I'm really not concerned if or not some kids here are just racist how it is expect them can be, but I'm just asking directly: is that a racist commentary or not? I just want to understand.
Quote from Speed Soro :Ah... is there any other race than human race?
Japanese is a race for you or a nationatily?
If you say yellow or black are you talking about race or skin?
I think that anything that defines what you are (your nationality, your colour, your name) can be considered as race while under "racism" rule.
So, like other thread were people starting something like "I hate germans", if you say "Id like to kill all brazilians", you are doing racist commentary and or apology to it.
BTW, it has been since the same group of guys here. I think is time for moderation define what is exactly permited or not, because, If I can come here and start talking bs about other people, I think that is a right for anyone from any country, but sure that would not be the place that mature and inteligente people would like to keep visiting.
BTW, again, when I said "I will start a Kill all Cruisers movement", it is obvious that was just a joke, something different of "I will start a Kill all Brazilians movement", where is evident that it is "something" more.
But I'm really not concerned if or not some kids here are just racist how it is expect them can be, but I'm just asking directly: is that a racist commentary or not? I just want to understand.

I'm sure you're blowing the whole thing out of proportion. He made a joke about your ignorance against cruisers. If you really get offended by something as sarcastic as that, I pray to my God that you do not search the rest of the internet, for there are FAR WORSE things to be read. I don't see anything evident that there is "something more" to the joke, only that he is making fun of you.

p.s. I payed for the game, I have the right to cruise. Please do not attack cruisers, a dev recently had to make an announcement about not attacking them. The attacks have become more steady recently due to the closing of CTRA, and tbh, I'm ****ing sick of it. Grow up, and let this flame war go.
Today i entered cruise server. Its hilarious :ices_rofl
Cruise servers are a disease, end of story.

Why don't you muppets go play Test Drive Unlimited... sheesh
Drop the racism topic. When I said what I said i was poking at Speed Soro's stupid statement about killing cruisers for no reason. I'm not racist nor do I approve of it.
Teedot, you go play TDU.

Still... would someone remind me why racers hate cruisers? I still don't get this petty war.
#59 - SamH
Quote from Eno88 :Still... would someone remind me why racers hate cruisers? I still don't get this petty war.

They don't.

You're confusing "racers" with "mouthy idiots who happen to race".

Racers don't give a damn if people enjoy cruising. Idiots are a different story.
*shuts project CRL*. Sod it.

If this community is like this, why should I create it? To think, I was going to make a system similar to CTRA. But I guess seeing as I am the owner of LTC, nobody would use it anyway!

Your loss, my gain! , I think I will dedicate more of my time to coding the cruise server now
Good call Krammeh. People complain about cruise servers yet Windstyle also provide servers to race on and we have a top notch team. We also provide drift servers. It is most of the idiots who are racers which complain about cruise servers. It is also people who have been here since 2003 and think they have the right to complain about what other people do with their servers. To those people (WE PAID FOR LFS AND THE SERVERS AND WE CAN DO WHAT EVER THE HELL WE WANT WITH THEM SO TRY TAKING A REALITY CHECK. It is easy to insult other people from the safety of your office chair but you wouldn't say anything to their face.)
#62 - SamH
Just give up with the victimized crap, too. All of this "the racers hate us" nonsense is fabricated. Stop attention-whoring. Go cruise, or go race, or go drift. Nobody actually GIVES a damn.

Stop pretending you're the poor down-trodden victims of the LFS [insert faction here] community. You know damn well that you're not. Any of you.
"It is easy to insult other people from the safety of your office chair but you wouldn't say anything to their face" Quote from Luke.S

LoL! Don't mess wth those coders guys, they might look geeky but they pack a punch!
Bah .. we do not abhor Cruisers. If I knew that they were so sensitive I would not played in so "cruel" way. As for the pejorative term used by our wise moderator (idiots) is best to be ignored, after all, you better not mess with people stressed. Go play what you want. Sorry if we, racers, can't see the point. Relax, take your pills and go cruise

SamH, being you the man next to god, could you suggest to implement two new filter buttons for DRIFT and DRAG too? It would be easy to find 5 playable servers between so much garbage.
Quote from Speed Soro :SamH, being you the man next to god, could you suggest to implement two new filter buttons for DRIFT and DRAG too? It would be easy to find 5 servers between so many crap.

He's just a forum moderator, he isn't any closer to "god" than any of us.
#66 - SamH
Quote from Speed Soro :As for the pejorative term used by our wise moderator (idiots) is best to be ignored, after all, you better not mess with people stressed. Go play what you want. Sorry if we, racers, can't see the point. Relax, take your pills and go cruise

In my opinion anyone who occupies a moment of their time getting wound up about how someone else uses LFS, in a differently configured server, is an idiot.
Quote from Speed Soro :SamH, being you the man next to god, could you suggest to implement two new filter buttons for DRIFT and DRAG too? It would be easy to find 5 playable servers between so much garbage.

Nope, because...
Quote from zeugnimod :He's just a forum moderator, he isn't any closer to "god" than any of us.

.. is exactly right.
:lovies::lovies::lovies:
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :"It is easy to insult other people from the safety of your office chair but you wouldn't say anything to their face" Quote from Luke.S

LoL! Don't mess wth those coders guys, they might look geeky but they pack a punch!

i would, quite happily
SamH, I love you. :lovies:You've managed to post my opinion perfectly (and probably in a much better way than I would have!)
Quote from garph :LFS needs people buying a race sim, not people buying a cruise game.

whats the difference? they buy the game, let them do what they want with it..

EDIT: i mean, if they wanna cruise, let them! if they wanna race, fine, do that!
I can´t understand whats the problem with cruise servers and yes i like the cruise servers ... people buy it they do what they want with it .... and as some1 sayd if u dont like cruise servers turn the filter on... i personaly like the cruise servers espeacily CLC server ... we have fun there we have cop chases tickets.. fun with other players some illegal races(in the game)....
Its simple as i say turn filter on and just dont tell i kill cruisers or LFS is just for racing...( im sorry if i understand bad and my bad english)

So good game to all LFS players and leave cruise servers peacefully xD
To me cruise does not mean drive by the speed limits.

Cruise means you can drive what ever car you bloody like, when you bloody like and how fast you bloody like.

And you have to earn it, meaning you gain experience in a majority of cars and also gives an aim to the game. I have met good friends on cruise servers.

Im not saying bad to race drivers. I Myself race sometimes, but what annoys me is when race drivers start saying cruises are a bag of balls, because the sad thing is the majority have either

a) not tried it
b) tried it with the intent to call it crap
c) follow the band wagon

Anyway, as said above poeple buy s2 to do what they want, not what we want and if it makes them happy to play lfs and not to piss other poeple off - im happy too.

My 2 cents.
Quote from Rikkiwhitehead :

Cruise means you can drive what ever car you bloody like, when you bloody like and how fast you bloody like.

And you have to earn it, meaning you gain experience in a majority of cars and also gives an aim to the game. I have met good friends on cruise servers.

Yep this is it. You have to earn it. Besides the experience gained by driving every car and getting high bit by bit you get the satisfaction (i know it sounds wierd but this is how i feel, and probably most cruisers do the same).
I perfectly agree with you
Sorry, what experience do you get by driving a car slowly around a track with barriers on it?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG