The online racing simulator
Quote from Töki (HUN) :We have snow there. All I need is a beamer! = ****yeah!

When u drivew there il take a camera to capture your fail

If i wear there in a beamer wi would only trust my life to trained rallyist
Quote from Chrisuu01 :When u drivew there il take a camera to capture your fail

If i wear there in a beamer wi would only trust my life to trained rallyist

Are you saying beemers are bad?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Are you saying beemers are bad?

No im saying toki might drive like shit.
Beamers cant be bad becaus there are made in germany and it al kind of works instead of breaking down all the time
i actualy once drove on a special cousre thatw as only opened in the winter in germany so there was snow and icy bits on the track.

The track ran specialy modified karts with spike tyres an some onther modification it was the treu essence of the word FUN
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Are you saying beemers are bad?

Well, they are in winter, like mercedes. At least if you don't live in a country that's as flat as a pancake.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Well, they are in winter, like mercedes. At least if you don't live in a country that's as flat as a pancake.

Wich I actualy do
bump
just found a subaru
Attached images
ring.jpg
Yep. It drove off a minute ago.
is the track actually open yet if not when does it?
a man in a banana suit and a lama have got in over night !!!

yes it is a pisstake
Attached images
webcam.jpg
Lol, wonder what his time was?

Noticed you just posted it a while ago, haha. If that was real, I wonder what people would think
someones fixing the machines in the middle of the night lol if you look at the webcam the ticket machines are all open and some guy was walking around on the phone and he's been there for over an hour.
Quote from swisscosmo :someones fixing the machines in the middle of the night lol if you look at the webcam the ticket machines are all open and some guy was walking around on the phone and he's been there for over an hour.

And he has a hideous Mitsubishi colt.
Quote from sgt.flippy :And he has a hideous Mitsubishi colt.

ya now his acomplice's are there have a chit chat
Oh noez, the Colt exploded.
Attached images
webcam.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Oh noez, the Colt exploded.

ya? it sure takes a long time to explode looks the same as everyone has moved lol
Apparently it's hard to fix, he's making a call now
looks like the bad luck moved over to the ticket machine now
The Colt is still there ..
Haha, I thought an ice-cream van was about to go round

i can see 2 bmw's
Attached images
webcam.jpeg
There are not many cars going round, does anyone know if the track is open for everyone this weekend? I and a friend wanted to drive down there tomorrow ( I in my 1.0 Lupo, and he in an A-Class benz )

edit: on their website it says that the track will be open tomorrow, looks like they have problems with the toll system (one could watch the engineers work on it the last days)
we have
im tellin ya its that banana that snuck on the other night

Check my previous post

that broke it

Whats going on at da Ring?
(626 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG