The online racing simulator
LFS track editor?
(13 posts, started )
LFS track editor?
hi!, well my english is very bad sorry.... Anybody know a LFS track editor? exist? thanks! can make this tool? thanks again
No there is no LFS track editor. There will not be one for many years. Maybe when LFS is finished beeing developed. Right now we're about half way through the development process. Stage 2 of 3. Hence "S2".
#3 - filur
Thanks
well im waiting to s3....jejejejej sound,new tracks,new cars i dont know but the important is s3 better than s2 and s2 is great
Quote from dj ferry :well im waiting to s3....jejejejej sound,new tracks,new cars i dont know but the important is s3 better than s2 and s2 is great

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE TRACK EDITOR!!!!!!!!:evil:
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
Quote from MattsterGT :WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE TRACK EDITOR!!!!!!!!:evil:

why did you bump a 3 year old thread?
Quote from dj ferry :well im waiting to s3....jejejejej sound,new tracks,new cars i dont know but the important is s3 better than s2 and s2 is great

s3 won't come out until 2020
Quote from dj ferry :hi!, well my english is very bad sorry.... Anybody know a LFS track editor? exist? thanks! can make this tool? thanks again

There's NO track editors as of now, but, maybe there will be one in a distant future.
Go to the parking

Then press Shift + U

there u go
No S3
s3 won't come out until 2020????? who say this hase right,funny,i think tee LFS Team creator game are now in caraeeb beatch or costa rica party.but thank's for s1 and s2,i respect this game team.since 5 or 6 years i play it and speak about it to everyone.
Why to bump 3 year old thread?

can we lock this thread? otherwise I crash Robin
Quote from humanbook :s3 won't come out until 2020????? who say this hase right,funny,i think tee LFS Team creator game are now in caraeeb beatch or costa rica party.but thank's for s1 and s2,i respect this game team.since 5 or 6 years i play it and speak about it to everyone.

Demo user with S1+S2?

LFS track editor?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG