The online racing simulator
Big crash in SR server uploaded to YouTube
(31 posts, started )
During my lunchtime race today I was involved in (and no, I didn't cause!) probably the biggest full on race crash i've seen in a busy LFS server. So much so I spent the last 10 mins of lunch recording it and uploading to YouTube.... Poor old [SR] Gav is battered around under the bridge, fnar fnar

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl69WAnkNVE
Quote from yeager :During my lunchtime race today I was involved in (and no, I didn't cause!) probably the biggest full on race crash i've seen in a busy LFS server. So much so I spent the last 10 mins of lunch recording it and uploading to YouTube.... Poor old [SR] Gav is battered around under the bridge, fnar fnar

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl69WAnkNVE

EDIT: Oops the video hasn't finished processing on YouTube yet!

video is no longer available :P

But anyway i was in the server when the crash happened, pretty crazy stuff i can say
Quote from yeager :Try again, it's finished processing...

yeah, as soon as i posted it started working.
That is epic! I was thinking about putting together a FOX crash compilation from the past week, but there has been so many it would take a while!

Watch it onboard me, I am met with a wall of cars!

And I thought you were a yank!
#8 - CSF
I missed it having lagged out.
Nice one.
as much as it's a good crash, which deserves to be seen, I'd love to see some work done to record it without the HUD, with proper visual aid (like circling the points of interest in some racing events on tv). With better camera positioning and so on...
Quote from squidhead :as much as it's a good crash, which deserves to be seen, I'd love to see some work done to record it without the HUD, with proper visual aid (like circling the points of interest in some racing events on tv). With better camera positioning and so on...

Sounds like you just volunteered for the re-edit Want the replay file?
Lol yeah i was also in it I looked in the mirros and laughed so hard this was just the most epic crash in recent time.
Lukcy I got trough with some damage and not ended up in the huge pileup.

Im actualy thinking of making a series where people send in their crashes and I comment on them in a movie
Quote from squidhead :as much as it's a good crash, which deserves to be seen, I'd love to see some work done to record it without the HUD, with proper visual aid (like circling the points of interest in some racing events on tv). With better camera positioning and so on...

An addition to that (well, I don't really mind him leaving the HUD and all, but) at least don't pause every 2 seconds of play and make the video 6 minutes 13 seconds. The second half of the vid should have been the first part, so we can actually see the crash first. Then we can see the analysis if we want to.
This happens when ppl from the back see yellow flag, in lfs public racing that means:
Pile up ahead, stamp on the gas, NOW
It's just ridiculous to see these last few cars banging into pile up. And not just them could have avoided the crash...
I remember crashes like this from SO Classic FOX.
#15 - CSF
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Lol yeah i was also in it I looked in the mirros and laughed so hard this was just the most epic crash in recent time.
Lukcy I got trough with some damage and not ended up in the huge pileup.

Im actualy thinking of making a series where people send in their crashes and I comment on them in a movie

Crash 1:

Chrisuu says: wtf

Crash 2:

Crash 3:

ehehh nice one, horrific scenes at SR yesterday..
lol nice im in the movie ^_^
Quote from yeager :Sounds like you just volunteered for the re-edit Want the replay file?

Care to share the voice overs?
Nice epic crash. LFS style...
Quote from CSF :Crash 1:

Crash 2:

Crash 3:

???
Heheheh epic.
#22 - CSF
Quote from Chrisuu01 :???

Oh just that I was watching you on server, and every time you came into contact with someone, "wtf" appeared on screen.
Quote from CSF :Oh just that I was watching you on server, and every time you came into contact with someone, "wtf" appeared on screen.

Lol the keys i can find the fastest on my KB
the big one does happen on road courses lol.
wow you have to skip almost 5 minutes in to the vid to actually see the crash uninterrupted

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG