The online racing simulator
MRT&Layout Karting Server NOW OPEN, join please :)
I saw that MRT with karting layouts it's a very fun type of racing, that's why I created a server to race with this cars

I saw that SR had a great success with making FOX a popular car again, so I hope I can do the same with MRT

The server name is called:

MRT&LayOut Fun Karting

Thanks for reading.
Im using a personal layoy and some layout from RevengeR
When soeone wanna play, send me a PM because I cant open the server all the time
+
Thx
Great idea, the MRT deserves more appreciation! I hope to find soon some time to join your server.
I need any team that have a 24/7 server in order to host this karting idea... the team can get some publicity
I like MR.T and MRT
thats a cool car i wanna se the MRT6 again :P and public

letz go carting
I could host a server in the near future... cant garantee uptime, but then again... it's free

Got 3 mbit upload, server will be hosted in a virtual machine (Hyper V) (E8400/8GB/2x500GB RAID0 with about 4 other virtual servers)
Good Luck.
Quote from SoloNijN :I could host a server in the near future... cant garantee uptime, but then again... it's free

Got 3 mbit upload, server will be hosted in a virtual machine (Hyper V) (E8400/8GB/2x500GB RAID0 with about 4 other virtual servers)

We can talk about putting that server in order to drive karts there

EDIT:

Awesome news for MRT lovers, SoloNijN will host the server almost 24/7. Tomorrow or a bit later, it will be configurated I think
Why did you post this when it's only on your pc? Get a 24/7 server than post the damn details. I was hoping to have a go and no host.
Quote from kamo2000 :Why did you post this when it's only on your pc? Get a 24/7 server than post the damn details. I was hoping to have a go and no host.

Tomorrow will be a server like the one you are talking
Still no sign from it
Server is ready, waiting for Tomas to upload config files and layouts...

Sent him an email yesterday, so i guess it will be up by tonight
The server is online now, but I can't connect to the server, while SoloNjiN is in the server now (see his status).
argh!

stupid lameass sweex routers... NEVER buy one.
Can someone join?
Yea, i'm there.
it's working fine

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG