The online racing simulator
#26 - joen
Quote from vladimir :the patch isn't out yet, but if there is one developer team that i trust to make a proper job then its the LFS team. i am sure it will be released in the next couple of hours.

i have followed LFS from the beginning, and it has come a long way since, thanks to scawen, eric, victor and the many others involved. who would have believed that one day a real formula one car would be included? congrats to the team for that achievement!

some people are already moaning because they can't get the patch quickly ernough, but i am thankful for just getting the patch! i know that the devs haven't set the countdown for an already done patch and then sat back to watch the community go mad. on the contrary, scawen has been working extra shifts again throughout the last days to make the patch perfect.

we should all be thankful for that because LFS really gives you extraordinary value for a very fair price.

+1000

Yes let me take a moment to thank the dev's before the patch is out because I will be way to busy to do it then
This patch has blown me away before it's released because all that I was expecting was tyre and aerophysics improved. We'll get that, and then some!
I have all the faith that the patch is going to be amazing.
Scawen, Eric and Victor: you guys rock and thanks so much for all your hard work to make this sim even better than it already was. And I have no doubt in my mind that this is only the beginning and there's going to be much more in store for us
And please forgive us for being a bunch of idiots sometimes, we're just excited
#27 - wE1l
Quote from vladimir : i am sure it will be released in the next couple of hours.

LOL, you better be sure, otherwise people will :banghead: for real.
I`m still waiting for the patch but thanks already for writing what will be included
Amen to that, how much more fun could you expect for our measly 24 beans
For years before LFS I only played one game online, Counter-Strike, why?
Because it had an independant development team that listened to the community, and a fantastic community too!

I never thought anything would take over from CS, until I tried LFS, it has the same great independant, interactive, evolution style of games development that I truly love, they listen to the community and what a great community!

Keep up the good work and dont let the corporate whores take over!
Keep It Real!

- J
#31 - shim
thx Scavier
Clap Clap Clap, awsome freaking work guys!
impresive bmw, impresive new lfs!
thx to all lfs team!
Superb job .... you guy's just made my favorite sim even better
Fantastic Job!!:heartbeat:lfs::heartbeat
WOOO! AWESOME work Scavier!

Now I'm not going to get any homework done this week. Thanks a lot.... haha

<Must resist urge to play LFS until Finals are over. Must resist urge to play LFS until Finals are over...> Ah screw it! *Fires up LFS, again*

MAGGOT
Great work, congrats and thank you.
Thank you mucho's again and again LiveForSpeed dev team!!!

This has been a great game for the past years, and now it has become even better, with just that tad more grip allowing for closer racing and thus more fun!

Roadcars are superb, and the bf1 is just lethal!

Thanks Scawen, Eric and Victor for or your time and dedication!
Devs - Thank you very much for such a great patch!! Man I love the sound of TC kicking in
Great job, well done! Thank you
whats better than coming home from a verys nice bike ride, finding the patch ready, downloading it while taking a cold shower and then take it for s spin.

the cars are now really relly nice to drive, great improvement indeed.
Unbeleivable
Great Work Guys - I just wanna say a big thanks - its very rare a Patch delivers this much fun in one go. So Thanks, your work is Much Appreciated.

The BF1 is a Stunner.

Peace

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG