The online racing simulator
I just want to apologise to anyone that might have hit me during the 2 huge framerate drops I had... I just couldn't see where I was going
#77 - Dmt
Driver to Report: Team number 06(not sure who was driving there, no replay also.)
Race Time (not laps): 68-70 lap
Description: Blocking under blue flag
Quote from Dmt :Driver to Report: Team number 06(not sure who was driving there, no replay also.)
Race Time (not laps): 68-70 lap
Description: Blocking under blue flag

I would have let you past but it was in the middle of Eau Rouge.
You couldnt really cat that close to give a penalty, it seemed he is as fast as you. He should have let you go more easily, but we cant penalize this...
#80 - Dmt
Quote from GabbO :You couldnt really cat that close to give a penalty, it seemed he is as fast as you. He should have let you go more easily, but we cant penalize this...

Fast as me, hmm..
At that time I did 2:27low and he did 2:28mid.. yes he is fast as me

Dosent blue flag mean that he has to let me pass no matter how and no matter where?
You have to understand I was pushing to catch the guy ahead of me (like 15 secs ahead) with around 15 mins to go.
Quote from Dmt :Fast as me, hmm..

Dosent blue flag mean that he has to let me pass no matter how and no matter where?

Read rule 8.

You should read the rules before driving in a league
Can someone upload whole race ?? Or first hour of race
www.legends-racing.com/test

We now have a review of how our team did in the race... When I read it now, I see that I forgot to mention all the other team's names -.- Epic fail...
#86 - Rux
tnx Rux

Erm, no.

Forgive me, but what a stupid question

I was a bit miffed about getting tagged from the back during quali and ending up grounded in the gravel resulting in no time set. If it had been a proper race there would have a protest raised.

A few too many with hotlapper syndrom.....
Quote from HVS5b :

A few too many with hotlapper syndrom.....

Hell Yes! I was forced off the track 2 or 3 times by people that were right along side me.....
Well thats what the people have to learn here.
We started from 15 and ended on 5th. (could have been better without flat tyre). Endurance isnt about qualy or agressive driving, but if the people doesnt realize that, they get penalized by themselves anyway
We reached our objective to finish the race.In next race we are expecting more drivers and be in top 15 if we will have full grid.
#93 - Dmt
Watching the replay and checking out the crash in "eua rouge". (chicane)
There were about 10/11 cars involved, with that many cars involved in a crash which contains half of the field there should have been a Safety Car situation.

Too al drivers : Its a endurance race, you cant win the race in first lape. Its amazing to see people are attacking people in corners without even a lape done yet. Endurance is all about consistency, pace and strategy.
Quote from niels1 :Watching the replay and checking out the crash in "eua rouge". (chicane)
There were about 10/11 cars involved, with that many cars involved in a crash which contains half of the field there should have been a Safety Car situation.

Too al drivers : Its a endurance race, you cant win the race in first lape. Its amazing to see people are attacking people in corners without even a lape done yet. Endurance is all about consistency, pace and strategy.

yeah, the first laps. I was the only one who got major damages into his car
Quote from EliteAti :yeah, the first laps. I was the only one who got major damages into his car

Have a look at the stats, there were 3 cars going into pits to get the damage repaired.
Quote from niels1 :Have a look at the stats, there were 3 cars going into pits to get the damage repaired.

i didnt even get to the pits

and we had the stop n go penalty too.
Quote from EliteAti :i didnt even get to the pits

and we had the stop n go penalty too.

Then why say your the only one with major damage ?
As i already said, this is what the people here have to learn here. Now they were punished for their stupidity, and hopefully they are more mature next time.
Quote from niels1 :Then why say your the only one with major damage ?

I say that i had the Major(est) damage, it was over extreme (not, but still...)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG