The online racing simulator
GTAL Testrace Pre Race Infos/Discussion
Hi Racers,

the test race will start normal today. There will be no Tracker today, because this testrace is mostly for fixing our ruleset and see if we have done mistakes. The second thing is looking at our new race marshalls, if they do a proper job
Thx to all participants to help us.

If there were problems with sending the password to all teams, please write a PM to Kirill.D or me to recieve your password.
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :Hi Racers,

the test race will start normal today. There will be no Tracker today, because this testrace is mostly for fixing our ruleset and see if we have done mistakes. The second thing is looking at our new race marshalls, if they do a proper job
Thx to all participants to help us.

If there were problems with sending the password to all teams, please write a PM to Kirill.D or me to recieve your password.

What do you mean when you say 'the test race will start normal?' Does that mean standing start?
Quote from JayEyeBee :What do you mean when you say 'the test race will start normal?' Does that mean standing start?

erm no, i mean no delays etc
were do we see the pass for the server?
GTAL Testrace - Protests
Post your protest in following format:

Driver to Report:
Race Time (not laps):
Description:
Driver to Report: 21 J.Christian
Race Time (not laps): 15 minutes remaing in qualifying
Description: Driver spectates, and then rejoins to do another lap.

I will have the driver which was driving at the time explain further, after the race.
Attached images
21breakspitrule.JPG
-
(z-ro 8) DELETED by z-ro 8
then how did you get a screen shot?
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee
Because he doesn't use the forum, he sent me the screenshot through msn imediately after we saw it on remote and told him to take a screenshot through ventrilo.
I have problems on the Internet.

I wanted to know if I can replace the pilot R.Gamito for H.Marquez. our team is Karma racing
Shayne was driving on the track all the time imo.
will there be a tracker for this race?
-
I'll be watching you guys on remote.
I think they can check the IP what was connected to the server at the time and locate it.
Quote from Kristjan.J :I think they can check the IP what was connected to the server at the time and locate it.

Won't help - Ken and Shayne live very close to each other IIRC.
Guys, Im not driving. Shayne is in the car right now. He has worked very hard for this event, and deserves the respect because of that. Im sorry that I posted the protest, but Shayne told me to post it, so he could focus on the qualifying.
-
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee
-
(racer hero) DELETED by racer hero
Quote from PUPILO :I have problems on the Internet.

I wanted to know if I can replace the pilot R.Gamito for H.Marques. our team is Karma racing

any admin, please aswer to this question?

thanks.
If you want to be disqualified, sure

Ok, seriously. You can only use drivers that are applied to the race, so you will be DQ'd then. But as this is a test race, you still can finish if you want

And better ask these questions in the Teamspeak or IRC channel, so you get faster response
DT for Nr2 for crashing car Nr22 in the pits

DT for Nr17 for driving with wrong number (11)
D'oh, Wasn't there when I posted
Quote from AjRose :There are currently two cars that have Number 11 Racing. 2H 13min Into the race.

11 R.Congalves

11 G.Haiderer

Read the post above.

They're already penalized. They're suppose to be 17.
OK.

btw, sorry for the number change... in the last stint. stupid mistake. lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG