The online racing simulator
Payment Problems
(7 posts, started )
Payment Problems
Im trying to get my s2 upgrade but it seems i cant use my giftcard visa why is this ?
Silver Arrows, you made me hit my screen
I HATE flies on my monitor.
Quote from spurri :Silver Arrows, you made me hit my screen
I HATE flies on my monitor.

!

well, do you have your visa activated for using it for internet? or I don't know how is working there
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :!

well, do you have your visa activated for using it for internet? or I don't know how is working there

if that was for me then yes its activated well post office man says as soon as its gets beeped under the infered scanner.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :i see your S2 licensed now, so something must have been worked out Congrats and welcome to S2 mate

WOOHOO S2 BABY never felt more happier in my life....yea instead of purchasing thru the creditcard system which failed on all 3 visa options i tryed thru paypal with my giftcard visa and worked 100% so here i am in s2 with my g25 soon to be setup.

i thank all who had a part in trying to help me and i hope this will help other people in the near future with the same problem

Supaheli
6 years of demo
Quote from EliteAti :6 years of demo

nah u got it wrong jun 2003 was when i joined this forum not lfs i had lfs back when it was first being made

Supaheli

Payment Problems
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG