The online racing simulator
How [to complain about another driver]?
how I make to complain of a pilot?
#2 - garph
Contact the person/team who runs the server.....and that's it.

p.s. That's not a very informative thread title.
I take it you mean you are wanting to report a driver. You can't officially report a driver unless its a serious incident that puts your accounts in risk or something.

You can report the driver to the admins of the server, if they are online at the same time or if they have a website with a report system.

Hope it helps, maybe someone from brazil could translate what I said?

edit: Damn garph and your to-the-point posts.
#4 - J@tko
What server were you on? We can direct you to a website [if they have one]
Quote from maromali :how I make to complain of a pilot?

radio the airport tower ?? *bah dum tsh *
#7 - dadge
Quote from theirishnoob :radio the airport tower ?? *bah dum dum tsh *

that's the same noise a drumkit made when it was pushed off a cliff
I think it fits here, don´t want to open another thread...
Just saw the WR Hotlap in FOX on KY Nat rev. The driver used the pit lane exit/entry to gain a massive time advantage, should the Hotlap be removed or is it legal?
http://www.lfsworld.net/get_spr.php?file=296&w=1
What i meant is, he doesnt stay on the oval part and drives instead over the white line which is the boarderline between offical track and short cut, if you dont make a pit stop.
After I´ve seen some league races and also when I raced online on KY Nat (rev) you will get penalty for driving over the white line, acutally I´ve seen someone got banned for driving several times over the white line.
Quote from maromali :how I make to complain of a pilot?

Sua dúvida foi resolvida?

Para reclamar de algum piloto (report, ou reportar), você precisa contatar os administradores do servidor ou a pessoa que mantém o servidor online, caso seja de uma liga procurar o site da liga e verificar se tem alguma ferramenta para reportar outros pilotos, caso não tenha, chamar os administradores do servidor que estiverem online, etc. Caso seja motivos de cheat (trapaças ou hacks) a reclamação deve ser encaminhada a um moderador do fórum por mensagem pessoal (PM), de preferência com algumas referências por exemplo arquivo do replay da corrida.

Abraço
Quote from riddim :What i meant is, he doesnt stay on the oval part and drives instead over the white line which is the boarderline between offical track and short cut, if you dont make a pit stop.
After I´ve seen some league races and also when I raced online on KY Nat (rev) you will get penalty for driving over the white line, acutally I´ve seen someone got banned for driving several times over the white line.

The rules to validate a hotlap and the rules of driving in a league are different. The basis is that a lap is invalid when more than 2 wheels of a car are outside the track limits.
But here is the main difference :
- in Real Life and most leagues : Track = what is between the two white lines that are on the road.
- in the hotlap validation chart : Track = Everything but pits, grass and objects.

So his hotlap isn't invalid according to the LFS rules, but is it according to some leagues rules
I get your point, but nonetheless i find it quite inappropriate,
because after watching some other WR hotlaps on KY Nat (rev)
I couldn´t ascertain that anyone else did that, so this is one exception.

So in my opinion the rule should be:
Quote from Zen321 :Track = what is between the two white lines that are on the road.

Quote from riddim :I get your point, but nonetheless i find it quite inappropriate,
because after watching some other WR hotlaps on KY Nat (rev)
I couldn´t ascertain that anyone else did that, so this is one exception.

So in my opinion the rule should be:

actually the first 4-5 places in the lfsw hotlap list take the same line. Unless they removed their laps in the meantime.
Quote from Vinnylegends :You aren't funny....

im very funny, just depends on the scale you use... generally im a 10... but it seems you using an out of 100....

still shoulders above most.
Quote from theirishnoob :im very funny, just depends on the scale you use... generally im a 10... but it seems you using an out of 100....

still shoulders above most.

He was probably talking about being intentionally funny so people laugh with you, not about you.
Who - in joy - is the shadow of whom?
Where can I report that someone is not capeable of opening
a thread requesting how to report idiots?

Dandy
Quote from zeugnimod :He was probably talking about being intentionally funny so people laugh with you, not about you.

meh, everyone only uses their mouths and legs anyways so meh, not a concern to me my friend...
We can tell that it's not a concern to you..
Quote from zeugnimod :We can tell that it's not a concern to you..

why should it be, when a persons word is all they have to offer and its worthless, not a concern to me one bit.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG