The online racing simulator
[PPD] Rookie Team
(46 posts, started )
I'm very happy to announce we've signed a new driver. Lucas Sena, the Brasilian has lots of potential, and will run alongside fellow brasilian, Daniel Buck in future events. We hope to keep this young rookie and make him quick and consistent. Welcome!
-
(hugoluis) DELETED by hugoluis
Thanks James, It's a honor to me be part of this great team
PM sent....
Quote from HighRoad :PM sent....

I didnt get one, did you send it to Adrian? (polepositiondriver) as he is the main guy.
Okay, now its ready the FOX skin for PPD with the shadowkit
Attached images
FOX_PPD_sponsors.jpg
Quote from pacesetter :I didnt get one, did you send it to Adrian? (polepositiondriver) as he is the main guy.

I sent it to him yes...
good luck with your team
Nice to see that team is growing fast.Let's hope that geting stonger too
Hi , As part of Experion Racing Team ( ERT ) i am on hand for any information / Help any driver(s) are wanting if they need it , just drop me a pm i will gladly help .
PPD is growing significantly, and im very happy to be taking part in helping this team along, I along with Jack and everyone at ERT will offer as much as we can to build this team and will provide help/servers/advice when needed
We've signed Paul Marcroft (brt900) today, enjoy it mate!
I'd like to formally thank Experion Racing for their help through the team development and welcome the new team members to PPD.
1024*1024 version of the skin
Attached images
FOX_PPD_1024.jpg
Quote from polepositiondriver :I'd like to formally thank Experion Racing for their help through the team development and welcome the new team members to PPD.

thats not a problem , were glad to help bring on good drivers ,

Lucas senna , ive been running with him the last few days and hes been oustanding on the SR fox server , id like to say congratulations to him and all the other drivers who have participated in the PPD Rookie team , id like also to wish you all good luck in the future , who knows you may be racing for Ert in the future or who knows a bigger team like 3id or CR , Maybe ppd if i can get some sponsor money together we could have a i dunno lets say a DFGT giveaway or something , tell us what you think .

ERT Jack Ward
Yeah some sponsor money is defintley the way to go . I was saying this to Adrian maybe place a slot for advertisment on the website for a reasonable price. That will bring in some money to build PPD and provide events with prizes. And maybe in the long run may make a little profit for himself as the work he is putting into this is outstanding..
If you need help with Anything be sure to Pm me
Quote from aobrien :Yeah some sponsor money is defintley the way to go . I was saying this to Adrian maybe place a slot for advertisment on the website for a reasonable price. That will bring in some money to build PPD and provide events with prizes. And maybe in the long run may make a little profit for himself as the work he is putting into this is outstanding..

Yeah, unhumane efforts have went into it
By Andy O'Brien, on www.polepositiondriver.com/discussion

Quote :Today I have interviewed Niko(HighRoad) with James. Niko is from Slovenia and used to race but started drifting which he soon felt racing was his field. Niko has shown potential in the last few days and is very committed with PPD. He raced tonight amongst some of our team members and many others and finished and imprressive 4th place! Niko is now officially a PPD member and we wish him all the best in the future and may it be a sucessful one!

Grats niko, if im not wrong, you use to cruise right?
I'd like to put an application in please

Name: Chris Wilkinson
Username: wilko868
Wheel: G25
Combo: Hmmmmmmmm, Anything really
Reason for joining: Joke :P

Anyway, jokes aside, I'd be more than happy to help any member of PPD with anything. Just PM me or see me in LFS. Me and Ben will also happily broadcast your Enduro Event

Good luck PPD!
Haha thanks Wilko868, nice to see you taking the light side of life

Be sure to join us on the team forum

[PPD] Rookie Team
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG