The online racing simulator
[PPD] Rookie Team
(46 posts, started )
Edited.

PolePositionDriver.com will be starting a development team. This team will help people coming from demo mainly adapt to the competition in S2. It’s not only for previous demo’s though anybody looking for guidance or maybe some training as such this is possible.

Demo drivers can also join but may not be able to participate in everything. To protect the team you will have to stay on a ‘trial’ with the team for a week. It’s not about ability this is just to let the admins/leaders get to know you, and as I said to prevent crashers/ruiners.

If you do want to participate and move your driving to the next level send a private message(pm) to polepositiondriver. You will not be required to , but your advised to use the tag that we will be using. If you are in a team and just looking for guidance this is not compulsory. There will be activity everyday or second day by admins / leaders etc.

Team news and discussion can be found here: Team Discussion link
Once joining you will be able to ask questions, keep up to date with events and even take part in our competitions.

PPD also sponsor ERT so my friends there will be helping me along a lot and I appreciate their support. They will let us use their server when is necessary.

Leagues the team will participate in: The team will be looking to field a number of cars in the NDR LFS Beginners Cup. The ideal championship for lfs drivers looking to get into league racing.

Once you've completed the below requirements we will be able to test your abilities in personality and driving skill.

Requirements:

- An Interview with the Team Admin

- A number of laps around a given circuit

- Activeness in the team

- A bit of pace, or potential.

- A good attitude towards the game and the members in the tema

If you are interested please fill in the following information:

Full Name:
LFS Username:
Favourite Car/Track

I hope I have covered everything,
If not please reply to this post with questions etc. All suggestions are appreciated.

Best Regards,
Adrian DeBono ,
#2 - J@tko
Quote from polepositiondriver :
Leagues the team will participate in: The team will be looking to field a number of cars in the NDR LFS Beginners Cup. The ideal championship for lfs drivers looking to get into league racing.

I was going to say good luck, but then I saw the boldened bit

Thanks for your interest in the series - hope to see you fielding lots of promising drivers in the coming season
WHY QUOTE A HUGE ASS POST. :doh:

On topic - Good luck with your team.
Quote from J@tko :I was going to say good luck, but then I saw the boldened bit

Thanks for your interest in the series - hope to see you fielding lots of promising drivers in the coming season

We'll be fielding our 4 most promising, who we feel will represent the whole scheme the best, similar to what Red Bull have with their young driver programme
Quote from S14 DRIFT :WHY QUOTE A HUGE ASS POST. :doh:

On topic - Good luck with your team.

Lol snipping FTW
#6 - J@tko
Quote from S14 DRIFT :WHY QUOTE A HUGE ASS POST. :doh:

Bollocks - sorry it was alot longer than I remember reading it
!!
So far we've had 2 applications,

Everyones welcome to apply
Thanks again aobrien, we'll get there in the end
Quote from polepositiondriver :

Good choise !

Good luck with your team.
good luck PPD
My application
This seems like the ideal opportunity for me to learn the ropes.

Full Name: Michael Bentwood
LFS Username: Michael Bentwood
Favourite Car/Track: Formula BMW / Blackwood Grand Prix

I'm currently on demo, but I am looking to purchase a license for the up-to-date content in the near future. I believe i hold the attributes to become a good Liveforspeed racer. I race to win but not at the sacrifice of unfair driving, I pride myself on being sportsmanlike.

I believe my driving and overall experience with this game will improve tenfold under the guidence of more experienced racers, so the opportunity to join a development team seems too good to miss.

Its fairly quiet at the moment but i will be extremley busy once April arrives, but i should be able to attend most race meets so long as i am made aware of the date and time beforehand.

Hope that is sufficient, please contact me via private message.

- Michael Bentwood
PM sent
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Good choise !

Good luck with your team.

Thanks for the compliment

Michael Bentwood - Great entry, we really do pride ourselves on the same points as you. A fast but fair race
Application rejected
Well unfortunately I don't fit the right criteria to join this team.

The private message that I received last night said that I must have a licensed account, even though it states in the first post that demo users are allowed to join.

Can you please verify this Adrian?

If this is so, can anyone point me in the right direction for a demo development team.
Hey Michael,
We are in fact going to run a Demo and a S2 class,
So your application will go through no worries.

Sorry about any confusion

Thanks again
Good luck and i wish you a lot new members
I'll always remember LFS for its community, you all make the gaming industry such a joy

We have our server up and going

Anyone is welcome to join

The server name is: [PPD] Racing
We are happy to announce that our team skins are complete
We will be having our interviews very shortly keep a look out for the news on here and on our web site.
We are still looking for new members everyone is welcome to apply
nice to see that PPD project is geeting bigger Good luck
Happy to help you adrian if any help is needed.

[PPD] Rookie Team
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG