The online racing simulator
Hey Bitches
(182 posts, started )
Quote from Senninha25 :

@chanoman: Kev's gone, so his threads' importance won't matter anymore!

Of course, but Sam said that because it was Kev, and it was a funny thread he didnt lock it, btw who defines what's funny and what's not?
#152 - AMB
The Mods I guess
Quote from Gills4life :What? This thread can't go downhill. It is already the lowest of the low!

Was just a matter of speech...but you are right though.

I propose then, to all of us to just stop posting on this thread.

Im off...

Cheers...
Quote from chanoman315 :Of course, but Sam said that because it was Kev, and it was a funny thread he didnt lock it, btw who defines what's funny and what's not?

This Sam does! I am the humor police.
Am I the only one that sees the spam start after the OP?
Quote from PMD9409 :Am I the only one that sees the spam start after the OP?

That which starts with Spam, ends with spam. And you're only contributing to it just as anyone else.
Bleh, I thought it was funnier at the time, but I was quite plastered.

Anyway I stopped back in to switch on email notification for PMs in case anybody ever feels the need to contact me, but I won't be browsing the forum any more. There hasn't been much I've wanted to talk about lately (friendly white lie), so it's become something of a time sink, and I'm trying to use more of my time "constructively" these days. Yes, even at work!

Good luck, mods. I don't envy you!

- Kev
this thread is not just SPAM its HYPER SPAM!! and kev is mad although I don't know who he is
Quote from (SaM) :That which starts with Spam, ends with spam. And you're only contributing to it just as anyone else.

I know, I didn't want to post and contribute to it, sadly I did it again.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I won't be browsing the forum any more.

but...but... with you gone... who are we gonna laugh at... i mean with
haha, his boss has bitch slapped him into working harder. Unlucky mate.
Any notice of Kev today? or is it time to start "KEV WATCH 09"???!?!?!? lol
Quote from AstroBoy :Any notice of Kev today? or is it time to start "KEV WATCH 09"???!?!?!? lol

er yeah, 5 posts above yours... *face palm*
Glad to see you've decided to get a life Kev.
Kev, your my hero. Will you sign my left butt cheek?
Still so, so far away from my latest epic thread.
Yeah, that one had more than 6 pages.
This is the 172nd spam post in this thread!

lock this thing?
Jules: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
Kev i'm having your baby!!
I MISS YOU KEV! Jesus how I miss you!
i wonder why nobody thought for even a second that his account got hacked

until i read through his other post i thought that, and still do a little bit

scuicide also crossed my mind
Quote from logitekg25 :i wonder why nobody thought for even a second that his account got hacked

until i read through his other post i thought that, and still do a little bit

scuicide also crossed my mind

Whatever your on I want double.

You obviously have no clue who Kev was.
no idea

Hey Bitches
(182 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG