The online racing simulator
If there is a place left, i'm also on it

LFS-World: Modred, as you can think
IG-Nick: (bn)C. Schwierz
Yeah I have checked and will be able to race
If there is room I'd like in as well. Can't do the practice but I'm in for the race. Just found out about this today! Gotta surf more :-)

LFS ID: SmokyTyrz

Thanks for this! This is exactly the race I've been looking for.
Really sorry guys, but i'm going away next weekend. Stupid mom who makes appointments without letting me know illepall

EDIT: I convinced my mom to let me stay home. So i will be racing afterall.
ill be there if is still free space

LFS Worldname: dravgunov
Ingame name: BRT - dravgunov (bohemia racing team)
#31 - MadH
I'll be there.

MadH
thats is during school aint it
I have another entrant from Team Speedo

LFS World: Tuusita
In Game: spdo|Tuusita [FIN]
Quote from scottyegg :thats is during school aint it

Do you go to school on Sundays?
ok ok im in
lfsw:scottyegg
in game NTFScotty#14
Quote from Chris_Kerry :I have another entrant from Team Speedo

LFS World: Tuusita
In Game: spdo|Tuusita [FIN]

Ok just a tiny correction:
My username is "tuusita", not with capital T.

And yeah i confirm that I'll participate in the event if there's room.
I didn't know the case mattered. I apologise about that
Could we please have a revised qualification order now audimasta has dropped out. I think that puts me in the race but not sure.
Since alot have entered are we having a qualifying to decide the people who will be racing. Eg the people with the fastest qualifying time.

People could even do a hotlap and upload it so it could be based on hotlap times etc.
Quote from Chris_Kerry :Could we please have a revised qualification order know audimasta has dropped out. I think that puts me in the race but not sure.

No, i havent dropped out....If you read my post correctly, u can see that i'm not going away afterall
°° Delete °°
See initial post!

me (spdo|Josh) and spdo|Odj would like to race too but it seems we are too late.
Am I in? I'm not in the starting order or the waiting list.

I was 20th on the list that was posted.

My hotlap is 36:26 btw if that helps.
Quote from Webflat :Here the unofficial starting grid ....

Sorry guys, i made a mistake by counting in!

That was not my mind! Another mistake is the non official registration for my burnoutcrew teammate Gonzo GER and certainly myself, too.

I will try to announce tommorrow the final version for the qualifying.
Actually we have 10 racers on the waiting list. We´ll see, if more racers join the waiting list (really, the max is 20 , more than two servers we cannot handle) we open a second server for this event.

thx for understanding
see ya!
Thanks for the quick reply.
Well if you do open another server i think there will be 2 more speedos that will race. so 6 in total, maybe as many as 8.
^^ Now, sequence for qualify and waiting list is updated! ^^
First note:
waiting list: Sometimes racer sign´d up, but they didn´t start for different reasons (lost eyeglasses, footsore,..). So hold on!

Second Note:
For our race on Sunday, we have different countries (usa, mexican, brazil, switzerland usw.) at start. It´ll be very nice, if you can add your national flag on your rear spoiler (side)!

Dont forget upload your skin!
another sign up...well not just 'another'
Have u got room for a chick with a real need for speed and endurance!! Sign Me UP!!!

lfs: the cats whiskers
Just a nit-pick... my name seems to be on the updated list twice. Maybe bump off the second one so another person has a chance of getting higher up on the waiting list.

One more nit...typically when someone updates a thread like this they only update the initial post. That way everyone understands where to look. Otherwise the second-most-understood thing is to simply update with the most recent post. But updating an update in the middle of a thread is tough to track. Just an FYI... Not complaining, just trying to make the world easier for everyone.

Thx!

PS: I'll be ready and online Sunday morning whether I'm on the grid or not. Are we allowed to spectate if we do not make the grid?

Cheers,
-Smoky

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG