The online racing simulator
Thank You Vykos
(34 posts, started )
Thank You Vykos
Mr. Fiess, thank you very much, for your unrequested bg work. For believing. For providing LFS the chance to further develop itself with some real mean machine from BMW.Sauber. Greets also to devs for biting the challenge.

Keep up the faith and recharge some batteries for the stubborn donkey. deep down, we love him like dat.

yours truly, the argumentative bitch.
Indeed. Very well done.
Top work, mate
Absolutlely!

So when are we going to find out the details of how this all went down?
#4 - dylan
thank you vykos
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Absolutlely!

So when are we going to find out the details of how this all went down?

Hopefully never, thats none of our business, we just get to enjoy the end product
I feel very disappointed if the devs/Vysko never tell how they did it.
im sure it wouldnt make a difference to the way that you control the cars.
Thanks
Quote from mkinnov8 :Hopefully never, thats none of our business, we just get to enjoy the end product

Eh? No, it's technically not our pie, but it's not like prying into their personal life or anything , nothing wrong with being curious about this matter. I bet it's really interesting, that's all. And no, it doesn't affect how I drive, but many people here feel attached to the project and like to know details on things like this. Clearly Scavier / Vykos reserve the right to remain silent if they don't want us to know

But I'm sure they want to tell us!

hehe
No question, the work of vykos for the LFS community is outstanding. But in this case, the much greater piece of work were done somewhere else. I don't want to go into details, I just give you some breadcrumbs:

ESL .. EPS ... Turtle Entertainment ... Intel ... F1 BMW Sauber ..

this leads to: http://www.intel.com/deutsch/racingtour/ and a new car for LFS.
I'll just thank him and the devs, although I have no real idea why In other words, fantastic job, but the background behind the story would be very nice to hear.
Thanks!
Quote from traxxion :I'll just thank him and the devs, although I have no real idea why In other words, fantastic job, but the background behind the story would be very nice to hear.

Do you even TRY to read other postings than the first one? Like the one above yours?
Awesome work, thanks
Jo, how many drinks can you handle in one night? Cos next time I see you I'll be trying to find out
Thc Kid, but
Quote from Thefly :No question, the work of vykos for the LFS community is outstanding. But in this case, the much greater piece of work were done somewhere else. I don't want to go into details, I just give you some breadcrumbs:

ESL .. EPS ... Turtle Entertainment ... Intel ... F1 BMW Sauber ..

this leads to: http://www.intel.com/deutsch/racingtour/ and a new car for LFS.

The big thx actually really goes to intel and bmw for getting the idea to take LFS and organize the IRT with Turtle Entertainment. I was just a little wheel in the whole machine

Cheers,

Joe
greets to them also then!
Man, I wonder what Scawen's face looked like when his phone call was like "Yo, this is John from Intel.... I had a conversation with BMW the other day, we need to talk...."

Or something such as this.... Nifty stuff no matter what!
So, is there an English version of that website? My appologies for not having a clue about the German language...
I wondered the same thing, but I'm sure it's an interesting read; there's always the Google "translate this page" function hehehe

WOOHOO OFF WORK IN 1 HR...
Quote :So, is there an English version of that website?

Hm, no, not that I know off. Basic concept: The Intel Racing Tour uses a version of LFS for offline open-to-everyone events in which people can qualify for a grand finale. In that finale the qualified drivers race for a BMW M6 given as prize.
ok, now give us a bmw m6 in lfs please .

the car looks great.
Danke Vykos
#24 - joen
Thanks for being the little wheel Vykos Look what we've gotten out of it, amazing
#25 - avih

Thank You Vykos
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG