The online racing simulator
Mazda Rx7 GTR
(24 posts, started )
Mazda Rx7 GTR
How awsome woulkd it be to have a lovely rotary car that puches alot of horse power, with beautiful lines, I think the mazda Rx7 would be a great car to add to LFS, or and fast rotary powered car
LFS doesn't have a proper engine model for conventional four-strokes, I'm pretty sure we wont see a wankel on LFS untill that's done.
What's more the FD is one of Madza's most licensed cars and I doubt they'd give it to the devs for free.
no.
we already have an rx-7 like car.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :we already have an rx-7 like car.

XRG is almost the same car as Mazda RX 7 FC:
Attached images
RX7_HKS.JPG
Then i wunnna S13 s14 s15 chaser markII ae86 all types skylines etc etc
Post in the "what cars do you want to see in S3" thread, and move along.
Quote from M3THANOL :How awsome woulkd it be to have a lovely rotary car that puches alot of horse power, with beautiful lines, I think the mazda Rx7 would be a great car to add to LFS, or and fast rotary powered car

How awsome would have a F1 race boat into lfs?
I second that, Wankel engines have a good power-to-displacement ratio.

Why are people so negative with that ?
Quote from Zen321 :I second that, Wankel engines have a good power-to-displacement ratio.

Why are people so negative with that ?

Cause wankel engines are very wanky.

And, it's hard to simulate them realistically. (not like in Need for Shit Undernawzzzz 2).
Quote from Inouva :How awsome would have a F1 race boat into lfs?

How awsome would be if you could just shut your mouth instead of saying something that way or "where is close this thread option?"

But anyway, we don't need this, until LFS is developed much more
DELETE THIS TREAT
What is next? Oh yeah forgot, lazer tanks, hovercrafts, aircraft carriers and airplanes so we can drop nukes and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB everyone and everything asking for cars outside the topic "what cars .." .
Quote from The Very End :What is next? Oh yeah forgot, lazer tanks, hovercrafts, aircraft carriers and airplanes so we can drop nukes and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB everyone and everything asking for cars outside the topic "what cars .." .

Actually, on the joke side, some jet planes passing by in the beginning of 24 hours race controlled by race marshals loool
WHOA, dude, sorry for making a suggestion and throwing the world off balance and sending it into the sun . I can understand if LFS still needs to perfect the normal 4 stroke cycle but you have to admit that a rotary turbo powered car would be nice, good power to weight, GREAT sound, and its different
I see yours point mate

But I still think that it's pretty much covered by the XR cars atm in the game. About the sounds you can download eng files so it sounds, well more, maybe that is something for you?

I think LFS needs something fresh, like a totally new car class, the current car rooster is quite borring, I remember Scawen mention buggy's loooooong way back, hope we'll see them in the future
Quote from M3THANOL :WHOA, dude, sorry for making a suggestion and throwing the world off balance and sending it into the sun . I can understand if LFS still needs to perfect the normal 4 stroke cycle but you have to admit that a rotary turbo powered car would be nice, good power to weight, GREAT sound, and its different

Yes, but for that there is this thread http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=1917
Quote from The Very End :I see yours point mate

But I still think that it's pretty much covered by the XR cars atm in the game. About the sounds you can download eng files so it sounds, well more, maybe that is something for you?

I think LFS needs something fresh, like a totally new car class, the current car rooster is quite borring, I remember Scawen mention buggy's loooooong way back, hope we'll see them in the future

Victor manchioned karts and buggys in Sim racing tonight a very... long time ago back in 2005 i think
Yepp, so he better release it soon
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Victor manchioned karts and buggys in Sim racing tonight a very... long time ago back in 2005 i think

SRT didn't exist back in 2005. Nor in 2006. Maybe somewhere in the end of 2007, though I'm not really sure, could have been 2008 as well. They celebrated their first birthday not too long ago if I remember correctly.
Quote from obsolum :SRT didn't exist back in 2005. Nor in 2006. Maybe somewhere in the end of 2007, though I'm not really sure, could have been 2008 as well. They celebrated their first birthday not too long ago if I remember correctly.

You're right, 2007.
Maybe it was in a other medium / site, because I do know someone said something like that at least 3-4 years ago.

Mazda Rx7 GTR
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG