The online racing simulator
Waiting for Scirocco Comic Strip
(171 posts, closed, started )
German is not race, is nationality, altough some nazi think different...
Quote from Speed Soro :German is not race, is nationality, altough some nazi think different...

Dont start that again please........
Dumb@ss
Calm down...
Quote from Heiko1 :U dont like germans? if not ur racist

LMAO , did he say he doesnt like germans ? I guess not so dont come to conclusions like this , hes just saying that alot of germans are posting thats all
Quote from W1ldPort75 :LMAO , did he say he doesnt like germans ? I guess not so dont come to conclusions like this , hes just saying that alot of germans are posting thats all

The most important point here is that no-one likes germany
Quote from Hawku :The most important point here is that no-one likes germany

Come on now , read the forum before you post , there is nothing here against german people , what the heck are you talking about ??
Quote from FlyeThemoon :Germans its great nation (who watch Die Hard movie knows)

Hans: Mr. Mystery Guest? Are you still there?
John: Yeah, I'm still here. Unless you wanna open the front door for me.
Hans: Uh, no I'm afraid not. But you have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne? Rambo? Marshall Dillon?
John: Was always kinda' partial to Roy Rogers actually. I really dig those sequined shirts.
Hans: Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mister Cowboy?
[Elevator rings as Hans's minions arrive on John's floor]
John: [Quietly, as he backs through a door] Yippee-ki-yay, motherf.cker.

I saw that when it came out.
Quote from W1ldPort75 :Come on now , read the forum before you post , there is nothing here against german people , what the heck are you talking about ??

Just ignore that perseenreikä.
Im trying to zeugni , but there is alot of people on the forum with little peanut brains
Quote from FlyeThemoon :Hello again ive make my OWN comic :P HA HA HA HA,

Ladies and Geltemen Scirocco in Pokemon :P

Part 1 May new toy http://i295.photobucket.com/al ... moon/part1maysicrocco.jpg

Commercial Break http://i295.photobucket.com/al ... 134/FlyeThemoon/break.jpg

Part 2 good bye Scirocco http://i295.photobucket.com/al ... eThemoon/part2maycrys.jpg (sorry the red sub its maze but i write this I guess deves realese Scirocco)

dont like the pics.. aaand when the scirocco is released you are demo racer you can't drive with it .. buy license
Now do you understand me zeugni ? Exactly idiots like that deserve to get slapped in the face for stuff like this !!

Flyethemoon , its a shame that you dont live across the street from me , it really is .
Attached images
break.jpg
Quote from FlyeThemoon :Strage some people put many complications of this, write in you tube Nigga stole my bike there maaaaany videos of this. Why Dont Removes this videos ? WHY ? ITS FUNNY!!!!

Well, if you look at the average maturity level of youtube, that might be your answer. This is funny to you maybe, but most of the less primitive societies find it disgusting. I guess if you've only got friends from one group of society you don't know any better yet, but that's still no excuse.
Quote from Heiko1 :U dont like germans? if not ur racist

I dont like germans.. So i am racist now?

Edit: Only racist thing here is second picture from that flythemoon guy.
Quote from Ales_M :I dont like germans.. So i am racist now?

Edit: Only racist thing here is second picture from that flythemoon guy.

can you guys stop this "racist or not" discussion?
we are all from one race: LFS players!

CLOSE PLEASE
Quote from Ales_M :I dont like germans.. So i am racist now?

Not racist but full of prejudices. Which isn't that much better.
Stop the spam :dnfnoob:
Shame. This thread had the potential to be a classic.
Yes, this thread is basically spam so I'll close it now.

Just one small note for those (small minority) who think that comments, jokes, whatever about the Scirocco are "motivational" for the devs...

Actually it's just a minor irritation, which doesn't affect development apart from wasting our time a little bit and making the forum a less pleasant place. As I mentioned before we are working on some things you know about and some you don't, so there are other things happening that further delay the Scirocco. Don't think we are here working full time on the Scirocco and somehow taking months to release it. We are quite happy working on various things and will release the Scirocco when it is ready. That's just how it goes...

And by the way we don't "need" to employ more staff so we can release more stuff and make more money. As most people know, the reason for the existence of LFS is because we decided to leave a game company and work in a completely different way. We have seen before and don't wish for the responsibility of employees and running a company, with all that would bring and the inevitable consequences of turning LFS into a full-blown commercial product where money would become the most important thing. There is no problem here, LFS development simply continues, it takes a while but gradually gets better over time, and that's fine! We are quite happy with it!
This thread is closed

Waiting for Scirocco Comic Strip
(171 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG