The online racing simulator
Waiting for Scirocco Comic Strip
(171 posts, closed, started )
This thread is very funny and I hope the Devs see the funny side as I think it is all good natured humour.I must say however, I was pretty disgusted by some of the childish comments on that youtube video that Victor made showing a quick and easy way of how to install LFS. He was just being helpful and we should all be grateful that he took the time to do it.
Mod Spencer and Admin Hill bashing LFSForum users... RUUUUUUN!!!!
great!
This thread has too many Germans in it.
[QUOTE=John5200;1092100]Domination

Taking the fact into account, that we've been up to 22% some years back, you might understand why especially germans are up for some humour regarding LFS development speed
Lol @ this thread

A good way of waiting i suppose

The "We still believe in S3" picture is the best lmfao.
I was expecting the Indiana Jones scene when he pulls out a gun, but good nonetheless
I've seen all those motivatonal pictures... well... some of them are good... but some are really offending :reallyespecially i don't get that Fritz "joke").
Muhahahah hihihihhi heheheheh , lets see how much you will laugh when the devs get tired of all this bs and shut the master server down and stop the development , then all the whiners will notice that lfs was and still is the best simulation of all time with or without the vw !

TO THE DEVS , PLEASE DONT RELEASE THE NEW PATCH UNTIL CHRISTMAS PPPPLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEEE
Quote from W1ldPort75 :Muhahahah hihihihhi heheheheh , lets see how much you will laugh when the devs get tired of all this bs and shut the master server down and stop the development , then all the whiners will notice that lfs was and still is the best simulation of all time with or without the vw !

TO THE DEVS , PLEASE DONT RELEASE THE NEW PATCH UNTIL CHRISTMAS PPPPLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEEE

See what you did, moaners, you made him turn insane.
Quote from zeugnimod :See what you did, moaners, you made him turn insane.

Im not going insane bud , but its exactly s**t like this that will piss the devs even more off . It would piss me off if i was working hard on something that people would moan about all the time cause it would not be done on time , one little mistake from the devs and the moaners come out to play . But nobody talks how great lfs is now a days , on the contrary , they only moan about we need more of this and that and this again etc etc etc . We should be happy with what we have and support the devs on everything they need remember that there are only 3 people working on this , and not 30-40 people like other racing games
Quote from W1ldPort75 :...But nobody talks how great lfs is now a days , on the contrary ...

Where? here? I guess you are totally wrong.

People rarely bash the game. Some people critics, but HERE, the majority says "Oh, how wonderful this game is" every time, all days, all nights, every week, the entire year.
Quote from Speed Soro :Where? here? I guess you are totally wrong.

People rarely bash the game. Some people critics, but HERE, the majority says "Oh, how wonderful this game is" every time, all days, all nights, every week, the entire year.

Have you been reading all the topics lately ? I guess not
I dont think this thread is so funny, i think it's funny but this is no respect for the devs. Their doing this for you, so you can enjoy the game but you are threating them like shit..
Quote from aroX123 :I dont think this thread is so funny, i think it's funny but this is no respect for the devs. Their doing this for you, so you can enjoy the game but you are threating them like shit..

I don't see anyone threating the devs like shit here. It is your vision under don't know what sad perspective.

There is funny here, and I true believe that it is the better way to handle any situation.

Humor is good always, so let the people get some fun.
Quote from Speed Soro :I don't see anyone threating the devs like shit here. It is your vision under don't know what sad perspective.

There is funny here, and I true believe that it is the better way to handle any situation.

Humor is good always, so let the people get some fun.

Agreed laughing is the greatest medecine of all
Quote from W1ldPort75 :Have you been reading all the topics lately ? I guess not

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the community, not the thread.
More humour then...

All the crying kiddies can have this to read in the meantime.

Learn to read kids:
Attached images
scirocco.png
Quote from aroX123 :I dont think this thread is so funny, i think it's funny but this is no respect for the devs. Their doing this for you, so you can enjoy the game but you are threating them like shit..

I don't see this thread as disrespectful to the devs at all. To me its more about poking fun out of ourselves as the moaning forum members.

I don't understand completely what you mean by theating, I assume you mean threatening? If that's what you meant then I don't know where you got that from. It's just a bit of fun. I am sure the Devs have a sense of humour too!
I think I wrote wrong too,

"treat"
This thread is closed

Waiting for Scirocco Comic Strip
(171 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG