The online racing simulator
LFS.net : Older page images
(57 posts, started )
Hello, I'm making a website with screenshots of lfs.net how it looked earlier. So I need help from you, if you have some older screenshots from LFS.net.

Also, if available, you can send me some images from old lfs.net website (old webdesign), I'm curious

So send everything here on the forum. I want them in high quality, look at the two images on the website to know exactly the sizes.

All images found can be viewed at http://www.flame.hj.cx/history.php.

The images contain ONLY the websites themself, not any browser texts/layouts => personal info.
Look: it doesnt load the bg image...
Attached images
rr.JPG
#6 - SamH
Quote from Shadowww :For me it does load anything after Nov 14, 2004.

It doesn't for most of us, by the looks of things. If it does for you, maybe you can help out by taking screenshots and attaching them
Quote from SamH :It doesn't for most of us, by the looks of things. If it does for you, maybe you can help out by taking screenshots and attaching them

Oh, I tested only 3 pages, probably I am wrong.

Btw. ur signature is win.
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE
Thanks a lot Shadowww, now I'm starting making up the pages by "assembling" it from the content images so watch the page for more images soon!

Edit: but it still doesn't show some images, such as the BG with this style, which is bad
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Thanks a lot! I will include it to my website.

Is that all you have?
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
OK, I've sent him a PM about it.

Now you can find those LFSW images at the bottom of the website.
Hi

Found some old screens of mine from lfsw.. dated 2004 from july till november .

I'l ltry to digg something else up later
Attached images
305km.JPG
40000.JPG
lfs world best.JPG
rekord.JPG
rekord2.JPG
Quote from kamo2000 :Hi

Waow nice

To Flame CZE

What a superb idea, your website looks great
Keep up the good work!
Quote from kamo2000 :Hi

Haha, great.
Site updated
The website was updated and now it contains more screenshots!

Thank you very much!

And I have an idea - I will add links to other LFS-historic things on the site like I will add an image showin LFS interior history like this (he got inspired by my images) and e.g. link to my LFSWorld WR counter.

http://www.flame.hj.cx/history.php
nice work

about the lfs files screen - i dont really know if its the only screen, but a while ago I searched my ass off in google for like half a day until I realized I had this screen somewhere
Im sure Tweak or XCNuse will also have some screens, or even the oriainal PSD's of the design
Quote :
added sun, Nov. 27th, 2005 17:00
>Patch Q for Live for Speed S2 released Hello Racers!

We've released a new compatible Patch Q - the first official patch for S2 Alpha.

New international keyboard support allows many more people to type correctly in their own language, and 5 new translations have been added. The new character sets include Cyrillic, Greek and Japanese Katakana! These can be typed naturally using the Windows keyboard support, and when online, can be seen correctly on other players' computers. There are also several other fixes and improvements, which are listed in the Patch Q thread on the LFS forum. It's a compatible patch, so it connects to old versions and all the hotlaps are still valid - there are no changes to the physics. Now that we have a solid, improved version, physics is next on the list for development.

Have fun!

Download now : Patch Q (upgrades version P to version Q)
To Install : download to LFS folder, right click, "extract to here"

I hope this help you to date each patch on its exact day
Quote from Whiskey :I hope this help you to date each patch on its exact day

Thanks, I've added it into the site.
What about a screen of the Movies Pit?
Great site. Thx.
#23 - SamH

(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG