The online racing simulator
New Demo Drift Team
(15 posts, started )
New Demo Drift Team
This is the beginning or continuation of the slow calm XFG. What happens is that i use demo-players to make a drift team for novice drifters and we use the XFG.

It's called........ V-Tech <--- White "-Tech"

lol... but yes, its a demo drift team for xfg's... i have the set for those who need it.
Finarlzy
I'm so in this, chavm481. Although yeah, I don't need your set for the simple reason I have one already.

Maybe you PM me where to meet? :P
demo drift servers... yes.. on the one with the most people... lol. we basically hang out and get better at xf drifting... i need improvement too..
Meh. That must mean Fat Oil Drifting Ground. I'll meet up with you and maybe twin drift. Bwahahah
alright fat oil is the spot!
waste of good racing rubber .. but thats my ecofuel group reaction
we drift you race
Quote from GTA_Racer07 :waste of good racing rubber .. but thats my ecofuel group reaction

racing is waste of fuel and useless airpollutioning
Starting a demo team when you're S2 is a waste of a license.
#10 - STF
Besides that ^, c`mon really, xFg ? drifting or ass dragging ?
^yes dragging anyways, many people cant drift an xrg..
Lolz, whatever, we drive on ecofuel lol, no anyway, why xfg, is it possible to get that thing sideways in a driftway? O_o
according to research, it is...
Quote from GTA_Racer07 :Lolz, whatever, we drive on ecofuel lol, no anyway, why xfg, is it possible to get that thing sideways in a driftway? O_o

Yes it is, but the throttle won't make the rear wheels spin (OBVIOUSLY).

FWDs can pull quite impressive angles, just steer hard while lifting off and e-brake with no clutch, then pedal hard to stabilize it and to the metal to end the drift.

The trick is the steering inputs at the entries. If you fail them, then you'll have failed your whole corner and end up on the grass or the wall
^yes, its a different thing than rear wheel.

New Demo Drift Team
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG