The online racing simulator
The Official Entry list is updated now.

43 made the cut. If you're not on there and think you should be, PM me ASAP. Check the Signups pdf in the Signups thread - it has everyone, regardless of entry permitted or not.

If you're on this list, you'll be gettin a PM shortly with info.

d
13 cars will out............
I going to do sopme stuf now to get in hopfully get the 26 remaing laps If you guys are kind enough to leave the server open for plaps.

I have beighn realy busy the last days sorry for that school and babysiting .
I hope you guys wil ad me to the list (now i have to doanlaod als patch again to uplaod hotlap this s%cks.

Becaus the finny thing is I was never sent an reminder for practice session 13.... so i had no pasword no nothing
Chrisuu... cutoff for meeting entry requirements was 12:00AM on Sunday morning... I personally don't think you should be given any lee-way
Especially considering you dont even have the minimum required amount of laps... that leads me to believe you have zero oval experience.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I going to do sopme stuf now to get in hopfully get the 26 remaing laps If you guys are kind enough to leave the server open for plaps.

I have beighn realy busy the last days sorry for that school and babysiting .
I hope you guys wil ad me to the list (now i have to doanlaod als patch again to uplaod hotlap this s%cks.

Becaus the finny thing is I was never sent an reminder for practice session 13.... so i had no pasword no nothing

As I said in server, but FTR (officially) you won'tbe accepted.

The password for the server for practices never changed, so you should still have it in a PM from Joseph. But you can always PM an admin and ask. And the rules state that competitors should regularly check the forums for news/notes/info. This would have helped you get your practices.

On another note - anyone who is on the Entry List is eligible to take part in the Kyoto 250 if more slots open up if qualifiers fail to show up.

d
Quote from dekojester :
On another note - anyone who is on the Entry List is eligible to take part in the Kyoto 250 if more slots open up if qualifiers fail to show up.

d

So I might be able to take part?

Should I just turn up in the server before the race and hope someone doesn't arrive, simple as that?
Quote from Timdpr :So I might be able to take part?

Should I just turn up in the server before the race and hope someone doesn't arrive, simple as that?

The wiser thing (IMO) would be to pay attention to the stream/remote/vent/here in order to hear/see if you are able to attend. If you are able to join then the others that didn't make it will too, and that's not neccessary.
Quote from PMD9409 :The wiser thing (IMO) would be to pay attention to the stream/remote/vent/here in order to hear/see if you are able to attend. If you are able to join then the others that didn't make it will too, and that's not neccessary.

Good point, but can someone make sure it is announced who hasn't turned up (and who can replace them - how's that going to work ) in some easy location?
Why not just stay in the Vent channel and see if a driver is needed?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG