The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 250 : Entry List
Hello !

Attached is the list of drivers who have met all entry requirements and will be welcomed to the qualifying session on 1 March. This is the list you want to see your name on of all of the lists I'll be posting in the next month.

There are 43 who are on this list - better be ready !

d
Attached files
Kyoto250EntryList.pdf - 62.3 KB - 529 views
6 more were added to this list after Sunday's session...who's next ?
me
Why am I with entry permit "No"??
Quote from Gelber :Why am I with entry permit "No"??

Quote from dekojester :

Attached is the list of drivers who have met all entry requirements and will be welcomed to the qualifying session on 1 March.

Quote from Gelber :Why am I with entry permit "No"??

Because I forgot to change "No" to "Yes" - you're in, though. I'll change it later today.

But that aside, we've got 15 people who are permitted to qualify for The Big Show....plenty of room (and still good time) left !

d
Quote from dekojester :Because I forgot to change "No" to "Yes" - you're in, though. I'll change it later today.

But that aside, we've got 15 people who are permitted to qualify for The Big Show....plenty of room (and still good time) left !

d

Ok, thank you =)

Quote from hyntty :.

FAIL!
Oh, sorry about that. The document itself is unreadable because it's sideways (:really. If you are on the list, you're welcome to attend.
Updated to include the 5 more or so who got added since...well, since I last updated it.

Please remove me from participiant list... can't do race that day
I believe I have everything in order, did all the requirements can you confirm this deko?
Updated the list here to add two more who are able to qualify next weekend. Who's next ? Still good amount of room, but time wears thin.

d
I've uploaded a horribly crap hotlap, so I should now have met all requirements!
And we're getting closer !

But yet still, we may end up getting further away once we complete our Session 10 investigations. Expect to see some names dissapear from this, or from the signups also.

But keep coming ! Work to it !

d
And thanks to R. vlad for taking me out of the race. You should look to the track before going out from the gress! I really hope you burn in hell.
I think that i am in the race. I completed all my things. Not on the list yet. Just checking.
Quote from Sarge9191 :I think that i am in the race. I completed all my things. Not on the list yet. Just checking.

The list will get updated tonight......eventually.
Says i can't upload a HL with test version Z10 -_-
Attached files
Oval XRT HL.spr - 151.5 KB - 209 views
So reinstall Z like the rest of us did.
#20 - AMB
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Says i can't upload a HL with test version Z10 -_-

I think you shoudl read the rules....
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Says i can't upload a HL with test version Z10 -_-

Set-by-step guide:

Download Z

Extract and all that, and unlock.

Copy over your setup to the new Z install.

Run hotlap.

Upload hotlap by midnight EST tonight to LFSWorld.

Done.

d
Are you going to update the list soon? Just as long as you know I have completed all my requirements.
Thanks Todd
Yeah, I've got yours. I've updated it on my end, but haven't posted yet.

d
Do i have my 2 quals? It timed out in both but maybe they count timed out on last laps

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG