The online racing simulator
does anyone still have diecast cars
(39 posts, started )
I have more than 100 tiny ones and around 20-30 1:18 and 1:24 models. Some are on display and others are in storage. Those tiny ones are my childhood, so I won't be selling them, that's for sure.
I don't have that many anymore. I have kids, so of course there are some floating around the house. My youngest confiscated my small leftover collection. My rubber tired AC Cobra is now destroyed from the sandbox.

I use to have the "68 Custom Camaro" of which I had heard that was the very first Hot Wheels car produced. To think that my parents spent hundreds on the little cars and my collection today would have been worth thousands and thousands. I had them in a very large box in the garage when my parents decided they needed to be given away because I was too old to play with them. They gave away a fortune for nothing.
All my toy cars, lorries, tractors got either thrown out or given away a long time ago. I had big chest full of them.

I had a few model bikes whilst I was at college, mainly Tamiya plastic kits (NSR250, VFR750, FZR750, CBR1100XX), and a couple of Minichamps diecasts (Rossi's 2000 NSR500, Ducati 999). Sadly they all got broken when we moved and I couldn't be bothered to fix them.

I've still got all my Lego, but that's not been touched for a good few years and probably won't get used until my nephew is old enough to play with it as it's mostly Technic.
I made some tamiya RC cars
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I got some motorcycle ones. Rossis 04/05 Gaulousis Yamaha (or whatever year it was), Honda NR750, Triumph 955i, some KTM, a Fireblade in the Repsol Honda livery and some random thing.

You should see our collection of motorcycles lol :P It would scare you (^_^)

In the old house, we had a room wide small motorcycles on a shelf above my parents' bed. Now we moved, and arranged a special "Vitrine(?)"(glass closet) for most of our MotoGP related stuff, and also some normal ones.

Then there's my brothers room, who also has at least 6 1:10 scalemodels of Rossi-bikes, and more small models etc... And my room is very peacefull with only a Volkswagen Golf Mark 3 convertible which i NEVER look at lol xD
If we see some models nowadays it's like: Hmmm, have that, have that, have that, have that, this one's fake.. no need, have that, have that, ooehh new one kachingg :P
Maybe I'll post some pics later
Yah, do post some pics please.
Far too many. Mostly Johhny Lightnings and greenlights, sitting in boxes in storage. (No greens or whites)
#33 - MR_B
I'm attempting to collect every car Mika Hakkinen drove in. So far i'm missing 1991 Lotus, and 1994-5-6-7 Mclarens. I have 1992-3-8-9-00-01
yeah i have to admit I do. Sometimes, I will even play with them. My favorite out of all of them would be all my Ferrari's, my two semis with trailers, and my Bentley Continental. Sometime's I will even get more. So yes, I do have them, and yes I sometimes play with them. Yeah my brothers and I would play with them all the time with each other, and it was loads of fun. Sadly, those good 'ol days are long gone. If you could go back in time and actually repeat those memories, would you?
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
I remember Dad bringing home a big stack of these huge sheets of cardboard for us kids. We spent an afternoon cutting them into strips for roads and "painted" them up with magic markers with road lines. We had roads all over the house for our Hot Wheels cars.
Quote from simscube :I have several large boxes of hotwheels, used to love to play with them. Somewhere I still have my carpet city rug, damn those were good times.

i had one of them but it got a huge hole so it had to go i was upset
I have loads of cars too, I have been collecting them over a period of a bit over 10 years. One of the cars I have has been in a vaccuum for 10 years. I snatched it from my older brother (and shoved it down one opening of the central vaccuum's pipes) when I was 4, and I recovered it 2 years ago.

a few more cars are coming, my dad bought them in Germany the other day. I will post a screenshot of my collection on the weekend.
Quote from Zipppy :I have loads of cars too, I have been collecting them over a period of a bit over 10 years. One of the cars I have has been in a vaccuum for 10 years. I snatched it from my older brother (and shoved it down one opening of the central vaccuum's pipes) when I was 4, and I recovered it 2 years ago.

a few more cars are coming, my dad bought them in Germany the other day. I will post a screenshot of my collection on the weekend.

i got 2 cars never opened there corgi got them a few years ago
ill try get some pics tomorrow i have a few hundred so gunna take a while to arrange them

does anyone still have diecast cars
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG