The online racing simulator
Quote from TFalke55 :Clocks are tickin' down with 25h 22min to go.

We tried to get a widget for the website, but it failed :doh:
This question would better have been posted in the qualifying thread.

I'm moving it there now.

d
24h 24 mins to go?
Quote from J@tko :We tried to get a widget for the website, but it failed :doh:

It didn't fail, but there was not a single widget that met my criteria :

- Counts down the seconds/mins/hours/days of the current day (e.g. 12 days, 3 hours, 43 mins, 23 seconds) as opposed to the total of each unit.
- Counts down to the exact second, not just the day

- Doesn't look completely naff

- Actually works

- Is free

- Has no adverts

I have all of that on a website of mine
Ventrilo Information:

Ventrilo is MANDATORY for the Twin Race you are in. It is optional for the hotlap session. I can create subchannels for teams or groups who wish to talk to each other. I can talk to all channels, and if you want, you can set up a private bind to talk to me. I will have one channel exclusively for those who just want to hear my commands, and no other chat. I will have subchannels for CoRe, LRT, and RSR already created before we get too far into hotlaps. You don't need to be able to talk, just need to be able to hear.

Haven't got Ventrilo yet ? Get it from http://ventrilo.com/download.php

Ventrilo server info at http://www.fragmaster.net/vt/ - we'll be in the "NDR" subchannel. Please use some form of easily identifiable username.

d
Will this event be in a stream somewhere?
Thank you ...
and it's posible to view the stream later? i would like to see it after race ,as many others will
Quote from BranislavS :and it's posible to view the stream later? i would like to see it after race ,as many others will

there is an on-demand function where you can watch the stream material later
Quote from BranislavS :and it's posible to view the stream later? i would like to see it after race ,as many others will

, unless Timo b0rks it
Quote from TFalke55 :there is an on-demand function where you can watch the stream material later

Quote from J@tko :, unless Timo b0rks it

ok thanks for answering I trust Timo

Edit: some posibility to download it?
hope that I can in the race 1............
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01

Deko sets the record on Mogulus and I record it manually also. It's failproof.
Quote from JayEyeBee :This is the fastest hotlap (qualifying time) who didn't race into the 250 by placing in the top 11 in their respective twin duel race.
The 6 fastest hotlaps (qualifying times) qualify for the 250 (again, that didn't race their way in).
So what you see is 25=grid position. .. Provisional 1 means fastest qualifying time (who didn't race their way in).

The provisional places will be revealed after the two 115 races. (I assume).

(Answering the question mostly to make sure I understand as well).

is the hotlap talking about fyling laps or twin race?
Quote from scania :is the hotlap talking about fyling laps or twin race?

The flying laps from the first session. Where we went out one at a time.
I want to Apologies
I was sure I will make it for the qualy, I was set tu arrive my home at 13:30 UTC, but I cant, I arrive just minutes ago.

Sorry for that, I hope if there is a spot left you can take me in
Deko can you post a pdf or a chart in the forums that tells us the complete 250 lineup?
I didn't spell it Deko sent me the file.
Quote from dforce :I was sure I will make it for the qualy, I was set tu arrive my home at 13:30 UTC, but I cant, I arrive just minutes ago.

Sorry for that, I hope if there is a spot left you can take me in

sorry 32 people showed up and 30 got in. Unless someone drops out for you and deko allows it ur not in the 250. Better luck next time with the 500

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG