The online racing simulator
What time GMT?
(58 posts, started )
why CET Frank? don't you mean CEST?

wait, i'll make a new thread for that...
Hey, dont you think I am smart enough to calculate CET to CEST? Pff...
should i be honest?
Quote from Frankmd :Hey, dont you think I am smart enough to calculate CET to CEST? Pff...

IF THATS THE CASE WHY DID YOU WAIST TIME POSTING THIS THREAD!
Wondering too
Quote from Frankmd :So, when will it be out? CET please... Im not in the GMT timezone.

It's British Summer Time here at the moment anyway...
GMT always 'exists'.
Holy crap theres enough threads about the BF1 , what kind of changes will the handling be and whens the patch out. Im just as anxious as everyone else but im fed up of all of the threads with different names but with the same subject.
just people being noobs
Quote from Gabkicks :just people being noobs

no... just people being wating impatiently
Quote :no... just people being wating impatiently

I agree that theyre impatient and being NOOBS too because instead of starting one thread after another of the same subject and spamming the forum why cant they just reply to an already started thread instead of starting a new thread awith the same subject and spamming the forum. It only makes sense not to start thread after thread of the same thing.
That could be called the "patch effect".
It's a theory that says that when a bunch of people are waiting for a patch, they will all eventually turn to retards and/or n00bs.
The effect is caused by the fact that a few people (generally serious posters) say something that is misinterpreted by someone less serious and then the wheel gets running and some people begin posting stupid things, which eventually gets more people to do the same........
......you people know that regardless of the age of each indivitual forming a crowd, the average crowd mental age is between 3 and 5 years old?

Let's play games while waiting for the patch.
Let's do the wave
:laola:
Quote from Nick_ll :That could be called the "patch effect".
It's a theory that says that when a bunch of people are waiting for a patch, they will all eventually turn to retards and/or n00bs.
The effect is caused by the fact that a few people (generally serious posters) say something that is misinterpreted by someone less serious and then the wheel gets running and some people begin posting stupid things, which eventually gets more people to do the same........
......you people know that regardless of the age of each indivitual forming a crowd, the average crowd mental age is between 3 and 5 years old?

Let's play games while waiting for the patch.
Let's do the wave
:laola:

I like the way you put that. It made me laugh man
Quote from steve30x :I like the way you put that. It made me laugh man

but actually it's not a joke, it's the truth obviously!
I know but it was still funny even though it was true. Just like i find your av funny man.
Personally i can see it being later, the release dates for new patches and releases always seems to be around 9pm (GMT) for some bizarre reason. Though the dev's might not be in the majority.
Ive got a question about this whole gmt thing.
If the patch was to be released at 2pm GMT - does that mean it would say 3pm on our clocks because of BST?
Or saying it is 2 pm, would it actually be 2pm, so our clocks would read 2pm?
Quote from sturje :Personally i can see it being later, the release dates for new patches and releases always seems to be around 9pm (GMT) for some bizarre reason. Though the dev's might not be in the majority.

From memory, devs tend to release things around midnight GMT.
OMG, this forum's turned into a chat room!
sorry but unlike some people on here i cant sit at my computer 24/7 trawling threw post. I just asked a quistion and one answer would have been fine not endless "not another thread" bullshit why did u bother comeing into the thread in the first place.

/end of rant
Nick, you should be in bed. shame on you :P
Quote :robably around 3-5pm GMT

same thought
Quote from Billeh :sorry but unlike some people on here i cant sit at my computer 24/7 trawling threw post. I just asked a quistion and one answer would have been fine not endless "not another thread" bullshit why did u bother comeing into the thread in the first place.

/end of rant

Count to ten, then repost.
Sorry i just got a little heated maybe it was another thread but all i wanted was a simple answer and maybe when we got a simple answer with the right time of release the devs might have made the thread a sticky at the top
im a tester for a mod for BF2, and all u get is hyped up semi noobs, experts flaming people for just asking
quite frankly its pathetic , truth is I dont think the devs have made a time, would of been nice, but its the same as the mod im testing you dont know anything until its out, its shitty PR if you ask me

What time GMT?
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG