The online racing simulator
Waiting for Scirocco Comic Strip
(171 posts, closed, started )
I made a GIF :icon23:
You can add it to the first post if you like it, as it don't deserve for its own thread.
Attached images
Scirocco.gif
#52 - VoiD
There´s so much moaning and even more whining about the development/progress of LFS on the german forum the lasst days/weeks/months/years...

I´m surprised Such a great sense of humour from a german citizen...carry on
In light of the humour I'll add mine.

BTW I really don't mind that it's delayed. The community response is quite entertaining. When it comes it comes.
It's all good
Attached images
scirocco.jpg
nice comic, but in fact the community has a real reason to be disappointed about the slow development and not eric. Equal if eric is angry or not, the question when the scirocco comes out is still unanswered. I forget: "early in 2009" Hmm very interesting. Now Febraury is gone....guys, well done
Quote from cr4zyFiST :nice comic, but in fact the community has a real reason to be disappointed about the slow development and not eric. Equal if eric is angry or not, the question when the scirocco comes out is still unanswered. I forget: "early in 2009" Hmm very interesting. Now Febraury is gone....guys, well done

this is not the enquiry thread.... Luder and me just wanted to seed out a bit humor at the "all flaming for scirocco" time.
i can`t wait too but its not worth to flame about. you bought the game as it is and you HAVE TO see it as gifts by the devs if something special is released
#57 - senn
Quote from Amynue :I made a GIF :icon23:
You can add it to the first post if you like it, as it don't deserve for its own thread.

hahahaha brilliant what movie/tv show is the footage from lol
Alonso likes LFS

Awesome works.

100%
Quote from VoiD :There´s so much moaning and even more whining about the development/progress of LFS on the german forum the lasst days/weeks/months/years...

Indeed, it's ridiculous. Starting to feel ashamed for the flag next to my username when I read some of those posts.

The picture in the OP is funny, though.
Hahaa This is so hilarious! Thanks!
Quote from zeugnimod :Indeed, it's ridiculous. Starting to feel ashamed for the flag next to my username when I read some of those posts.

changed mine.
psst.
Don't forget to slightly alter your location, that might give you out
I'm sure if you put it to the Samoan Islands no-one would notice, and people wouldn't have a clue where you were from.
lovely
100/10 so truth and funny
we wanted a little humor into the proceedings, every evening GTR is too boring. But thanks for the recommendation for a different game, I keep me on it.

i love my sig ( first link )

very good work from GC :-)
10/10 Thanks Guys
I'm showing this one:
Attached images
waitingforscirocco copy.jpg
Hahaa This is so hilarious! Thanks!

THE TRUTH !!!
This thread is closed

Waiting for Scirocco Comic Strip
(171 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG