The online racing simulator
Please someone.
(33 posts, closed, started )
Please someone.
I'm not sure where to put this but this guy the whole time was ramming me and all the others racing and spamming this message the whole time and its very very disturbing to me, I did nothing to this guy and he keeps harassing me.Its the ryan129 guy that's his user name, I don't know what to do people like that shoudnt be able to play online..
Attached images
sdgd.jpg
You said that to me first,so I just said it back..You also said alot of other things,Why not post up the replay?..they'd see it all then.Shrug

You and your mates didnt like the way I was driving,In a destruction derby server,so abuse me...I just changed the name to Minivan and paste it back!!
I didn's say anything to you first everyone in that server can back me up on this, and yes I know it was a derby race server not a wait and end of pits and wreck everyone on last lap server. There was no need to say you hop my son dies, your uncalled for and are a rediculous person. I will never forgive anyone for saying anything like what you said about my family, no one deserves that.
Ill attempt to upload replay,then you guys can see...I was in a derby race they didnt like the way I raced,so he got abusive..I wont sit there and take it ill just paste it all back.
Quote from MiniVan :I didn's say anything to you first everyone in that server can back me up on this, and yes I know it was a derby race server not a wait and end of pits and wreck everyone on last lap server. There was no need to say you hop my son dies, your uncalled for and are a rediculous person. I will never forgive anyone for saying anything like what you said about my family, no one deserves that.

If this is true then you are a real retard Ryan129, :smash3d:
Why would I just start like that?..Ive explained what happend above. I bet he wont post up the replay,because itll reveal the truth.LIER!!..You started with the family stuff ect,
Who left the kindergarten door open?
#8 - word.
Rofl at people getting upset at the way people drive in a destruction derby server.

Its a destruction derby, anything goes. it isn't like bump and jump, its pure carnage.

now quit QQing and have some fun! Tilt
Word word. hehe..

If you want clean and ordinary racing, do NOT join a destruction derby server. Destruction derby means to win by god knows any kind of dirty tricks you got. If you canot accept that, or enjoy that - I strongely suggest you to try a other server.

And that message was disturbing and childish.
That guys was exacly my point,I waited and crashed him..he got really mad started saying stuff like the above,I wasnt to sit there and take it I just pasted it all back.
Not once did I say anything disturbing or vulgar like you did. And about the whole crashing he waits till the last lap at the end of pits and right before you cross the line wham! restricted area.
So lesson here is, if you are on Destruction Derby server and gets wrecked, well, tought luck. And if someone starts saying things to you then you can ask them nice to FAWK AFF, but do not start spamming. Spamming is hell of a lot anoying for everyone.
Quote from The Very End :So lesson here is, if you are on Destruction Derby server and gets wrecked, well, tought luck. And if someone starts saying things to you then you can ask them nice to FAWK AFF, but do not start spamming. Spamming is hell of a lot anoying for everyone.

He spammed for a good 15 minutes before i just gave up and blocked messages which I hate to do but had to, i came and posted this, went back and he was gone.
Dont act inniocent your the one who started the whole thing by moaning and abusing in a DEMO DERBY server!!!
I didnt start anything lock this thread now please I already reported you whats done is done, But i do suggest before I go, grow up a little seriously and drive better. No one like's anyone acting like a retard in LFS.
I think you need to grow up,why not post the replay?..your a lier and a moaner...over me crashing in a demo derby server...race else were in the future.As for acting a retard,I crashed whats the problem your the one who got abusive...I just copied it back and u go all mad.
Quote from Ryan129 :I think you need to grow up,why not post the replay?..your a lier and a moaner...over me crashing in a demo derby server...race else were in the future.As for acting a retard,I crashed whats the problem your the one who got abusive...I just copied it back and u go all mad.

mate u shouldnt be concerned. who was the one boasting about 5 S2 accounts? just let this account go and use another oneThumbs up
#18 - STF
Guys.. You don`t know how it seems like from the "outside".
Stop it. Embarrasing. Replay or GTFO.Cool
Then you can be judged and prosecuted.. For spamming the forum too. Big grin
Post the replay.... its the only unbiased truth teller.

This sort of abuse is not welcome on S2 licenced servers, I expect this thread will get the lock soon.

If I had my way (and replay proof) people would be getting global Bans for this kind of cyber-bullying, its out of order.

Some people seem to think dissrespecting people on the internet is OK, its not.

SD.
You two really know how to stirr up some drama ^^
Replay???
I see this kind of spammers every day. Pisses me off quite easily. Nod
Oh the drama!
there is a "-" key, it blocks messages
Oh dear. :rolleyes:
This thread is closed

Please someone.
(33 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG