The online racing simulator
WTF thread
(10 posts, closed, started )
WTF thread
basically a sequel to my OMG thread. just post your what the f*ck moments here.

EXAMPLE #1: this one time
, a while ago i was at lunch at my school. this one kid line jumps me to get something. i yell "hey! you cant do that!" that kid just stands there. i say "go to the back of the line!" then the ****ing lunch lady goes in this weird acsent, "let him cut he getting something!" well, as you may already know, i was too.

EXAMPLE #2: i saw this dude jump off a cliff in his underwear.
i dont get what your talking about...

(:really
matseracer's avatar is a wtf moment
An ambulance with no hazards on overtook me in blind bend on a double yellow.
#5 - J@tko
Earlier, some dude was driving along the A47 in his car, with the window down and his arm outside, pushing a trundle wheel along the road

This is whilst going at ~50mph....
Quote from Blackout :An ambulance with no hazards on overtook me in blind bend on a double yellow.

Something similar happened to me too. I just wasn't getting overtaken, but overtaking ambulance was coming towards me and I had to swerve to avoid it hitting me.
I was waiting for the bus at the bus station on the way home from college, these two chavs strut down the station towards my stand, both males - they stop at a stand and start kissing. LOTS. I was like, what the....
I just nearly fainted
Just now, doing the washing up, I stuck my hand inside a glass to wash it and it disintegrated around my hand, slicing my finger open. I wasn't that serious a cut, but I very nearly fainted. Everything went dark and I had to sit down on the floor for a few minutes. That's never happened to me before, it was pretty terrifying.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Just now, doing the washing up, I stuck my hand inside a glass to wash it and it disintegrated around my hand, slicing my finger open. I wasn't that serious a cut, but I very nearly fainted. Everything went dark and I had to sit down on the floor for a few minutes. That's never happened to me before, it was pretty terrifying.

And thus you felt you had to quickly post this on the forums

Lol, I guess good nothing more serious
Quote from Crashgate3 :Just now, doing the washing up, I stuck my hand inside a glass to wash it and it disintegrated around my hand, slicing my finger open. I wasn't that serious a cut, but I very nearly fainted. Everything went dark and I had to sit down on the floor for a few minutes. That's never happened to me before, it was pretty terrifying.

probably jus a bad shock mate, happens to us all, you will be fine
This thread is closed

WTF thread
(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG