The online racing simulator
Hay, Come on, everyone be happy! It's patch season after all!! Tis the season to be jolly!

:woohoo: :hihi:
guys stop this bs. This thread is about "Live for BMW" and not your bs whining about other sims or ppl here.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :He's driving around with cracked windshield?, that's retarded

Call that retarded if you wish, he still gets the pole.
#54 - Jakg
Quote from NaBUru38 :LFS really needs a couple of sedans, good for close action... if the collision dettecting frequency reaches 100Hz:
* A compact sedan / large family car (4,60m / 185in):
- 2.4 V6, 180hp, 1500kg (definately a repmobile)
- 2.0 in-line 4, 300 cv, 1250kg (aka A6 / Super 2000 / TC2000)
* A mid-size sedan / executive car (4,85m / 195in):
- 4.0 V8, 300 hp, 1800kg (should be faster than the 2.4 sedan only on fast tracks)
- 5.0 V10, 550 hp, 1800 kg (aka M5, V8 Supercar)

you want new cars, but you have ony tried the 3 demo cars? buy a license!
I think it would be great to have some other BMW cars in the game (and other brands too). Probably won't happen though. The game is so realistic it seems a shame to have cars that aren't real also (although I can completely understand why they have done so).
Quote from Wegland :Now I want BMW Saloons and Sport Cars

No you don't.
Bmw or no Bmw !? That`s the question.

Personally, i don`t care so much for the fast open wheelers, I hoped for some Lemans prototypes ! BUT !!

Really - That Bmw/Sauber looks very tempting. And I assure you. That car will be my first choice tomorrow. Then the 2 new Aston designs have to wait.

This shows us, that the Lfs developers works in mysterious ways ! I had never ever dreamt of getting a real F1 car in the patch. So even if I`m not the typical F1 man, then this car stands "as a symbol" for Lfs after the pacth.

This also shows us, that we can never really know what to expect from the devs. It`s thrilling to imagine what the devs will have for us, in S3.

But for the near future, one have to relearn most of the cars + one brand new Formula 1 model 2006. My hopes are high, for this patch and for the future of LFS !!
I'm plenty happy with the BMW-Sauber, but i certainly wouldn't be against a BMW M3 in LFS It's really my dream-car to be honest. Such a great car, and it's relatively affordable. Sure it doesn't look all crazy supercar-ish, but that's part of what i like about it. It's kinda "disquised" from people who don't know much about cars, and more importantly, POLICE.

NSX is my other dream car, but that's a lot more expensive, and i dont think i'd even fit in it (i'm 6'4" or 6'5")
honestly, my dream car, for LFS is the old style looking FXO from S1 but with slick tyres. A nice very well balanced racing touring car. A car that could fill the gap between the slow road cars and super fast GTR cars.

What LFS needs is the UFR to be a little quicker, so it competes with the XFR and also a FXO type car to compete with them. All the same BHP so it comes down to driver skill and setup.

Personally thats whats needed. I am not knocking the BF1, it a great addition for LFS as a whole, and a great marketing tool, but for your serious tintop driver, its just another step for the power hungry people that love power, but lack control.

Sure the physics updates and tyres updates are all unknown atm, so I may eat these works come later on today, but as the BF1 is great for the sim itself, its not so forthcomming for others.

This is not a negative post, just a constructive post if you see what I am saying, as in 3 yrs of racing LFS, there has only ever been once where I had a negative responce to something the devs done, and that was way way way back
Quote :I'm plenty happy with the BMW-Sauber, but i certainly wouldn't be against a BMW M3 in LFS It's really my dream-car to be honest. Such a great car, and it's relatively affordable. Sure it doesn't look all crazy supercar-ish, but that's part of what i like about it. It's kinda "disquised" from people who don't know much about cars, and more importantly, POLICE.

Can't wait 4 the new M3. Completly remade body.

http://www.germancarfans.com/s ... 01/6050228.001.Mini6L.jpg
Quote from Rappa Z :Can't wait 4 the new M3. Completly remade body.

http://www.germancarfans.com/s ... 01/6050228.001.Mini6L.jpg

This depends on how you look at it. BMW M3 are very nice cars, and handle well, and now, if they have it, the license that is, isn;t the M3 just another power car? like the GTR's?

I do hope that don't go for the new BMW M series. Reportingly 0-60 4.3 secs but in topgear, this actually took them 3.5mins
Quote :I do hope that don't go for the new BMW M series. Reportingly 0-60 4.3 secs but in topgear, this actually took them 3.5mins

lol. I never really liked it. There was aways that 350z with the body kit(stock option) or a Porsche GT3(racing model...i think).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG