The online racing simulator
Maybe people see the ferrari here:

Kasper
#27 - AJS
Quote from tristancliffe :No you don't really - plenty better cars in the world other than ugly tasteless repmobiles from Germany.

Yeah let´s add some true british cars like the Mini ... uh oh err ...

If you don´t like the looks then maybe you should try to drive the 'Beste Marke der Welt'

Quote from KaverL :Give me a 130i and im happy

Great car !
It's Live For Speed, not Live For BMW.
We do not need a huge grid of rep mobiles. Buy LFS and you'll find we've already got the FXO and maybe if they added a heavier RWD rival (ie. 320) that would be enough.
Isn´t it nice, just to have THE bmw in game?
I never thought about a real f1 car in lfs. Let´s just take it an see whats comming else...
An E30 M3 would be great for the 'ring
Quote from ajp71 :An E30 M3 would be great for the 'ring

could you just for once stop getting on everybodys nerves with your personal obsessions ?
Quote from Shotglass :could you just for once stop getting on everybodys nerves with your personal obsessions ?

Sorry? Was that a serious comment? If so what have I said to get on your nerves?
Quote from ajp71 :Sorry? Was that a serious comment? If so what have I said to get on your nerves?

I guess he means the 'ring...

M3 on the ring...

Nah, we need F1 track, or do we?
Quote from ajp71 :Sorry? Was that a serious comment? If so what have I said to get on your nerves?

you keept posting about netkar in almost every thread for at least a week and now its the ring ... trust me you annoy people with this ... vykos allready snapped at you today because of this
OK sorry if I mentioned the 'ring in the wrong thread but it does seem a little oversensative with the general nature of these pre-patch threads. It's hardly very spammy by my standards
Quote from Hyperactive :I guess he means the 'ring...

M3 on the ring...

Nah, we need F1 track, or do we?

We have an F1 car in LFS now, so, yes, we definately need an F1 track too
Hmm. Well, tracks that are somewhat boring to watch are nopt always boring to drive. Like Imola for example. There are some very nice parts in that track
Quote from ajp71 :OK sorry if I mentioned the 'ring in the wrong thread but it does seem a little oversensative with the general nature of these pre-patch threads. It's hardly very spammy by my standards

sure theyre spam ... but i can still get sick and tired of a record stuck in the same groove (dont pick it up pick it ... dont pick ..... lets see if anyone gets this )
Quote from Shotglass :you keept posting about netkar in almost every thread for at least a week and now its the ring ... trust me you annoy people with this ... vykos allready snapped at you today because of this

No Vykos had a go at me because I had a go at him because he brought up nK (in a patronising manner). I'm really not intrested in having a fight or falling out with you I don't personally see that I've been overly keen about the 'ring this is the first thread outside the 'ring thread where I've mentioned it. I only mentioned it because in my mind the 'ring is part of an E30 M3. I know some have anti-'ring views and respect that just like I respect (sensible) anti-nK views. If you can't accept the fact that I'm pro-nK, pro-LFS and pro-'ring then I'm really not intrested. I don't expect you to share my opinions but at least if you really can't bare them then ignore them.

EDIT - just searched my last 150 posts and (outside the 'ring thread) I have made that post as well as 2 involving the GP track (which isn't the same thing). So I think in this case you've been oversensitive.
Quote from Shotglass :sure theyre spam ... but i can still get sick and tired of a record stuck in the same groove (dont pick it up pick it ... dont pick ..... lets see if anyone gets this )

You mean talking of nK? I've already stopped mentioning it on this forum and personally find it annoying to be told that I'm suppressing those who are anti-nK when I get called a troll by an RSC super admin just for be pro-nK. Could you please just drop nK I'm no longer intrested in hearing about it.
Quote from ajp71 :No Vykos had a go at me because I had a go at him because he brought up nK (in a patronising manner).

no he didnt he just corrected you on what data and licenses scawen and stefanos respectively have and on the nonsense youve been posting ... maybe in a harsh way but as ive said you annoy people quite a lot in here
id rather have a real car in LFS that i can afford in real life so i can recreate it ingame and do things i would imagine i wuldnt dare in real life, but feel attached to it, because i have the car in real life
unfortunetly i dont have a car/ and cant afford one so no care in particular
but a mazda would be nice
No he didn't he said what I already knew and had not posted on. What I said was completely different and was not nonsense.

Can't we just put the whole nK differences behind us. nK is a different sim (game, or pile of shit depending on what we have to call it) I really couldn't give a toss what others on this board think of it. I come to this board to discuss LFS not nK. I also go to a N2003 board, a lot of people there like rFactor (which I despise) but I don't have to make degraditory comments about it (even when it is mentioned in a non-rFactor thread). I accept that I bring nK up then I'll get shot down. As I said earlier today I'm no longer intrested in nK as far as this board is concerned.

I also now feel that your comment about my mention of the 'ring was nothing but a stab because of other reasons. I'm personally annoyed atm so why don't we just drop the issue and both lighten up?
#47 - wark
Quote from Taavi(EST) :He's driving around with cracked windshield?, that's retarded

Stones happen, broseph. It's just a chip anyway.
Hehe
Quote from Shotglass :(dont pick it up pick it ... dont pick ..... lets see if anyone gets this )

I remember Dirk long ago darkly saying to me that his tea that time got some soul ... i too wonder if anyone gets this
Quote from ajp71 :Can't we just put the whole nK differences behind us. nK is a different sim (game, or pile of shit depending on what we have to call it) I really couldn't give a toss what others on this board think of it. I come to this board to discuss LFS not nK. I also go to a N2003 board, a lot of people there like rFactor (which I despise) but I don't have to make degraditory comments about it (even when it is mentioned in a non-rFactor thread). I accept that I bring nK up then I'll get shot down. As I said earlier today I'm no longer intrested in nK as far as this board is concerned.

dont you get it ? its not about some of us disliking nk its about you having draged any thread into a discussion about nk and you constantly posting the same things about the game we could also find in your posts in the thread below ... and the one below that one ... and the next one too

its not that i dislike you its just that you loving nk got old a few month ago when you were still talking about how great namie is ... point taken you like the game but dont haunt me with your oppinion about it in every single thread i read
Well if you actually bothered to read the threads in question Kid brought up nK first with a comment bashing it, then Don continued the bashing trend and then Vykos made a patronising remark about it. So if I comment after 3 others have done so I'm the one bringing it up. Anyway enough of that lets just forget about it. I've already said in the posts above that I will no longer bring it up so I really can't see how this needs further discussion.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG