The online racing simulator
A game for car nerds
(86 posts, started )
A game for car nerds
Don't know if other people do this, but to pass time when driving at nig ht I sometimes try and recognise cars just from the shape of their headlights. So I made it into a game. See if you can recognise the cars before the time runs out

Edit: V1 has more British cars, whereas V2 is more internationally friendly and has some extra bits and features:
The Headlight Game V1 (more British cars)
The Headlight Game V2

Let me know how you get on
I got 18/21
17/21. this is quite funny! And shows how obviuos the grin/fierce look of those cars has been designed.

greetz

der butz
20/21
i fail at this one
11/21
17/21.
woo 21/21 oh damn im a nerd
17/21 first try. I ain't too good with old cars. Can't believe I got the Brera mixed with a 147!
18... bit weird how on some cars you see the grill first
what the hell is the one without headlights at all? :S . It's too hard because i never see peugeots or alfa romeos to guess them correctly
I tried the game twice, first time I scored 5...

Then I clicked without looking and it scored me a 7...
14. Nice game, I love the look of the blurry then clear outlines.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :what the hell is the one without headlights at all? :S . It's too hard because i never see peugeots or alfa romeos to guess them correctly

One without headlights? You either must be talking about the Austin healey, or caterham R500. if you wait long enough, they have headlights.
Got 18/21 first time.

I'm going back for another look as I'm sure there was a Dodge Charger in there but didn't get the option to choose one...

EDIT: Ahh, it was an E30 M3... ashamed of myself I didn't get that.
18/21

+1 to postcount - check.
19/21 1st go

hehe thats a really cool game
21/21

where I didn't know 2 for sure.
18/21 on first run
got em all on the second.
15/21 first go
15/21, most ones i got wrong i rushed them
19/21, am i the only one who searched for a Audi Sportquattro option for the E30 lights?
9. I suck! I'd like to think I'd have done better if I'd had more time to examine each choice and think about the cars in the list.
Quote from Bob Smith :9. I suck! I'd like to think I'd have done better if I'd had more time to examine each choice and think about the cars in the list.

i was watching lion man yesterday on sky three and did you know that the lyrics where written by bob smith

A game for car nerds
(86 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG