The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 31: David & Goliath - multiple class racing

This weeks theme is... "David & Goliath - multiple class racing"

Rules: (made by TAYLOR-MANIA, these will not be changed)

Cars in different classes. For example.. XRT with a XRR or FOX with FO8...

Cars: All Cars
Tracks: All Tracks

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400px on any of the sides, a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition.

Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400px on any one side will not be accepted.

Once you have entered, please send me a PM with the theme you would like for next week, to be used incase you win

All entrants to post between Monday 9th February and 23:59 GMT on Friday 20th February

(Entry period now 2 weeks)

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Thanks and good luck to all.
Haven't edited anything in awhile, and frankly I've never been good at it ;D but still, I'll try and create something ;p warming up..

prev

big pic

Attached images
I suck at editing.jpg
I suck at editing PREV.jpg
That's not really multiple class racing, though. It's only XFR and UFR, isn't it?
Nice pic (i see fletch) UFR and XFR is 1 class though and mulitple means more than 1.

Would be good to see some moe pics
oh ok, my bad ;D I thought that qualifies as david vs goliath ;D (those ufrs felt like bumping into cones or something xD)
Ok, I know this isn't multiple class racing, but I just couldn't help myself. And I've got a few other ideas, too

Preview:

Hi-res:
Attached images
david_goliath_prev.jpg
david_goliath_full.jpg
Damn, I love both pictures but neither comply to the rules!

Brilliant work already!
my try

Prev

Original

Final Entry
Attached images
fxofxr.jpg
fxofxrprev.jpg
Final Entry
Final Entry.
Attached images
4878882122.jpg
4878882122p.jpg
i think your voting topic is a little late
Quote from batteryy :i think your voting topic is a little late

/facepalm.

Entry is now 2 weeks... speaking of which, I need to post mine soon.
Haven't entered before but the theme reminded me of a race I had saved...

Final Entry!
Attached images
lfspmc31-mb-preview.png
lfspmc31-mb.png
Quote from boothy :Haven't entered before but the theme reminded me of a race I had saved...

Oh my goodness! That is freakin' awsome picture! +1
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Yeah that's a good shot... it makes me wonder what actually happened! I do quite like Thunderheads face-off style pic too.

Ye, My pic is too original, I should make a different style, but sure I can do a better.

First time is not always easy, *even if my name is called a word Master...

...not Master skills anyway, heh, (*too original that comment also)
My final entry.
Attached images
Photomode comp preview.jpg
Photomode comp hi-res.jpg
Quote from evilgenius :Haven't edited anything in awhile, and frankly I've never been good at it ;D but still, I'll try and create something ;p warming up..

prev

big pic

Quote from Speedy Pro :Ok, I know this isn't multiple class racing, but I just couldn't help myself. And I've got a few other ideas, too

Preview:

Hi-res:

I'm tempted to enter neither of you into the competition, because neither of those pictures are multiple class racing.

Speedy Pro's entry is definitely rejected, because a BF1 driving into a wall is not what the theme is about, or could ever be interpreted to be.
Yeah yeah, sorry, I just haven't made another pic to replace it with.. it will be either deleted or replaced before the end of entering
Edited
bigger

FINAL ENTRY
Oh god this is shambolic on my behalf... I again forgot the voting thread

And I don't exactly have time to start it now...
*Hint* If anybody else could please do it, that'd be nice *Hint*

If there is anyone willing to take over the running of Photomode from the start of next week, please do tell me. I don't have the time/brain capacity to do/remember this competition

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG