Poll : Best cruise server

Closed since :
[TC] CityDriving
WS.C Cruising
[CLC] CityLifeCrew Cruise
[LTC] Live To Cruise
Best public cruise server [POLL]
Vote From This List of Public Cruise Servers
cruise server cruise server cruise server cruise server cruise server cruise server cruise server cruise server
WS.C for me. [LTC] and [CLC] just because i havnt played there much, only for few hours. [TC] No way at all, because of the admins ...
Hi, i'm WS Gordon, i'm sure there are more cruise servers aren't there?

I haven't really gone server jumping, only real experience i have is with TC (And WS.C ofcourse).

Hmm, i may need to do some serverjumping
Quote from son-of-satan :Hi, i'm WS Gordon, i'm sure there are more cruise servers aren't there?

I haven't really gone server jumping, only real experience i have is with TC (And WS.C ofcourse).

Hmm, i may need to do some serverjumping

I think he meant servers in activity
CLC is the best, but I haven't been there for ages.
Hi guys, [LTC] Silver here. I've been jumping about the 4 'main' cruise servers for some time now, and I can say that every server has its own uniqueness. And pretty much most of the time the main thing is the cruising community. You simply come to love the admins and the cruisers. That said +1 for LTC :P
[LTC] Live To Cruise for me not TC not CLC for the reason above
W.S. :bananadea
WS.C is that best i love to cruise there ^^
I loved to cruise there too but there are way too selfish admins.
Well... When I ''cruised'' at W.S. there were selfish admins.
Well, if youre a beginner there then surely admins dont give a damn when you play tough guy or you make a mistake. Theyr not bad at all actually, ive been playng there for a pretty long time now. Yes, i also once had 1month ban (Thanks Kimberly). But still, theyr very okay for me.
mh for me CLC and LTC

WS are to bossy admins and TC got nothing special
Quote from hazaky :Well, if youre a beginner there then surely admins dont give a damn when you play tough guy or you make a mistake. Theyr not bad at all actually, ive been playng there for a pretty long time now. Yes, i also once had 1month ban (Thanks Kimberly). But still, theyr very okay for me.

I think I should know how those guys are.
My name was WS.C Vincent for a long time..
Well, myea ... but in that case i think that you had any fights with other admins or something?
Quote from hazaky :Well, myea ... but in that case i think that you had any fights with other admins or something?

Yes because they were selfish and bossy. There are many many people who agree with me.
Hmm, okay ... Most admins in there i know - are very fine, theyr friendly and nice with everybody.
LTC is the best public, and Lc is the best private cruise server!
Well vincent you know my thoughts ..... I still like you

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG