The online racing simulator
Storm-Servers Returning soon
(8 posts, started )

We are Pleased to announce that Storm-Servers will be returing soon

Storm-Servers came to fruition in 2007, the founders of Storm Racing team became fed up with the low quality or high price servers around, so we decided to host our own, and make them available to other racers. As we are Live For Speed racers, we know what racers want, high performing servers at a low price.
We started to offer this service and based our servers in europe to help pass on the lower costs, however this proved troublesome, with the data centre's causing several issue's which we were unhappy about, and for the sake of our customers, we decided to temporarily stop providing service in 2008.
However, this is 2009, Live For Speed is going from strength to strength, and so is Storm Servers. We are now back, with the same great customer service you have become accustomed to, and the same amazing price!
£5 a month!
For a 47 slot server, we are sure you'll be pleased!

Comming March 09

www.storm-servers.net
Good luck Paul
I had a server from Storm last year and can say that it was top notch with instant support provided.

Good luck on starting up again guys
Yes i had one last year too..well my last team had one but i was behind it and support and quality was great.

Let's hope strom servers stay on the lfs market for a long time
*cheer*
Nice to see you guys coming back and good luck!

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG