The online racing simulator
DriftWorks.com Server now 24/7!
(11 posts, started )
I hope i am ok posting this here...

just to say the DriftWorks.com public drift server is now online 24/7 and is still public...

feel free to come along whenever you want - we have exclusive layouts for all tracks and some really fun sessions!

hope to see you!
Rules:
1. blah blah blah
2. blah blah blah
3. There is no rule 3 < LOL!
How do you know that ?
so stupid to have S2 and post with demo acc
yes i was about to say that:P but its true he does have an s2 account - i remember seeing him online!

DriftWorks.com server is now host of the LFS D1GP, ran by Bass-Driver. Meaning at the dates/times of his events, the server will be private.
Quote from oldnavy :so stupid to have S2 and post with demo acc

I have almost 1337 posts on this account
are you living for biger number of posts?
Quote from oldnavy :are you living for biger number of posts?

No he isnt. TVE ( TheVeryEnd ) Bought for lerts a S2 license voucher, lerts moved to play now GTR evolution so he needed the license no longer, and then TVE decided to give Shadowww "lerts's" account. But he cant use it on forums, only in-game. (its hidden on websites AFAIK)
Quote from EliteAti :No he isnt. TVE ( TheVeryEnd ) Bought for lerts a S2 license voucher, lerts moved to play now GTR evolution so he needed the license no longer, and then TVE decided to give Shadowww "lerts's" account. But he cant use it on forums, only in-game. (its hidden on websites AFAIK)

I never heard of something like that. He could probably just post here as lerts but doesn't want to.
zeugnimod, I am no more using lerts' account, because it didn't included crispy bike.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG