The online racing simulator
Porsche 911 Wheel
(11 posts, started )
Porsche 911 Wheel
does the porche 911 wheel work with lfs?
Could anyone help with posting a tut on how to set it up?
Thanks for the feedback Vendetta.
#4 - Mrwei
911 wheel is my favourite.

I will buy one after I graduate from university and get a job!

Now my wheel is R440 .It is bad,But control XFG is OK
I would say anybody that does not know how to write porsche does not deserve the wheel anyway.
Quote from Mrwei :I will buy one after I graduate from university and get a job!

Best of luck with the job situation.... It's baaaad out there.
Sorry. Can someone help me set it up?
It came with an instruction manual didn't? Plug the pedals into the wheel, the wheel into the computer, then plug in the power supply. Then download the proper drivers from the Fanatec site.
I don't have one myself, but below is something that Tim Wheatly from iRacing posted about setting Porsche wheel up. Maybe this will help you

INSTALLATION
Please note that I suffered problems during installation. I had read in other reviews that there are some problems on installation of the wheel… I wanted to prove that everything worked perfect when you followed instructions but I found that even following the instructions turned out to be difficult… I have since contacted Fanatec about it and they told me they have a totally different procedure for installation now which matches the conclusions I drew myself during my own struggles:
1. Fully build and mount wheel and pedals.
2. Do not use the automatic updater on the USB stick.
3. Download the latest driver manually on the Fanatec website.
4. Plug in the RF dongle before you install the driver.
5. Run Setup.exe from your manual download.
6. Calibrate the controller.
I spent nearly 1½ hours trying to figure things out the way the manual I received was telling me to. I eventually gave up and did it my own way (shown above).
yeah, just follow the manual. you have to couple the pedals w/ the dongle by pressing the button on the back of the dongle, and then pressing all 3 pedals. If you have vista 64, you have to use http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=dseo or something similar to disable driver signature enforcement... at least until Fanatec update drivers.
Thanks guys. Ill be happy using it online! Its a great wheel. Recomend it for anyone.

Porsche 911 Wheel
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG