Guitarist Youtube channel
(21 posts, started )
Hi, I have recently uploaded some videos on to youtube of me playing guitar.

I have been playing for 3 and a half years. Why not check it out any feedback would be awesome. http://www.youtube.com/user/jimbojasgood1

I am curious how many guitarist are on here, so if any of you guys has a youtube channel with covers ect post them here.

Thanks.
John Butler Trio.
I'm not a guitarist, but I do play guitar (among other instruments).

You can check out my band's YouTube page here. I love the sound our guitarist has. Didn't notice how unusual it was until I played along with him at our last rehearsal - my amp sounded crap in comparison!
hey, man cheers for the reply, the guitar does sound nice.

thanks
#5 - 5haz
I'm too crap at the moment to bother uploading anything to my youtube hah.

But you are pretty impressive at guitar.
Really, really not bat at all!
Nothing Else Matters was just epic (love that song!), and a +1 to John Petrucci's Glasgow Kiss (try to do some Dream Theater's songs...)

I liked your live performance: the Canon Rock was very well played by you (lol at when you started to play behind your head ), the other guitarist and the drummer... I only found the bass player a lil' bit... still. I bet he hasn't started playing his instrument a long time ago... The guitarists were shredding and sweep-picking, and he just did quarter notes -crotchets- (I mean, this --> ). And in the last bit, when the scale changed, there was something wrong, I think...

All things considered, it wasn't bad at all! Keep rocking!!!

(Of course, I don't play neither the bass, nor the guitar, but I occasionally did when my band and I used to play IN my house, and they left their instruments there. God I loved to play the bass and the guitar! But I prefer my electronic keyboard )
Quote from pacesetter :I like your hands

My ickle baby hands.

Have just listened back to that video and its actually terrible, doing it again tomorrow after college D:
lsten to gary moore/carlos santana.... not only will they blow your mind you'll learn the meaning of scales
Wow nice one there with the nothing else matters cover!!, I really liked it!
Quote from theirishnoob :lsten to gary moore/carlos santana.... not only will they blow your mind you'll learn the meaning of scales

Santana is awesome, Dad introduced me to it when I was young and impressionable, and it's stuck like a bad habbit.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Santana is awesome, Dad introduced me to it when I was young and impressionable, and it's stuck like a bad habbit.

i heard Smooth by him and rob thomas ( from match box twenty )

Hook'd ever since.

Gary moores worth with B.B king would also be worth a listen...

good vibe + great blues... gary playing high... king playing low...

you'll be like " W0W, i think i just miscarried "
freddyalek90
hey, thanks for the reply, yeh the bassist has not been playing too long, but basically we decided to have him play at the gig as well like a few days before so we just told him to learn the song, where the breaks are ect. and we told him just to play that otherwise he will spend ages learning the song and he wouldnt be able to play it live.
new upload
Quote from mcintyrej :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... &feature=channel_page

Just the one vid of me have always tried to do more but never get past filming it on the webcam and then giving up. Lots of fails in there too, intro is out of time until the drums kick in properly.

Caused me to watch your css video which I enjoyed

Im assuming you were slightly involved in the sourceradio scene? due to the of the frags and reconisable names.

edit: sorry for offtopic : )
Quote from Jimbo123 :freddyalek90
hey, thanks for the reply, yeh the bassist has not been playing too long, but basically we decided to have him play at the gig as well like a few days before so we just told him to learn the song, where the breaks are ect. and we told him just to play that otherwise he will spend ages learning the song and he wouldnt be able to play it live.

Yeah, I know what that means... When my band was at its best, almost two years ago, one day we were offered to play at our favourite pub... We couldn't and we didn't want to decline the offer, so we studied 3 or 4 covers in addition to the other songs we could play. That was just fantastic (<-- ironic). We had only one morning to learn how to play 3 different songs (luckily the decision was to play quite simple songs - "Knocking on Heaven's Door" and "It's So Easy" by Guns N' Roses and "Basket Case" by Green Day). That didn't go too badly, I think, but we weren't at our best!

We had another problem though, one of our guitarists couldn't play the guitar. Really, I could play it better. And he wanted to play the lead part in Sweet Child O' Mine and Estranged. That was really hideous. Even the drum kit broke the bass drum pedal disconnected itself from the mallet, and then the crash cymbal collapsed on itself and cracked in tempo!
Never the less, we enjoyed this experience a lot; today we're without a drummer, now that we started to write songs...

BTW, tell the bass player not to worry and to keep playing...
Quote from jimaxx :Caused me to watch your css video which I enjoyed

Im assuming you were slightly involved in the sourceradio scene? due to the of the frags and reconisable names.

edit: sorry for offtopic : )

Yeah, didn't properly release a full movie though - i ran out of demos and contributors before I finished any!
Quote from mcintyrej :Yeah, didn't properly release a full movie though - i ran out of demos and contributors before I finished any!

Tbh, If I was skilled enough I'd gief you some
But quite frankly, im not currently been stuck in a failing low/low+ clan In ED kinda explains that

But if you ever continue it I'd love to see the finished product, I'm not exacly the pro video editor either...(learnt how to do demo smooths, like, yesterday?) so like most source radio movies I find it nice to watch things I know Ill never be able to do

Anyway, probs best to stop posting so offtopicly now <3
I know how you can make yourself an multi-instrument. Put few cookies inside your guitar. While your playng, shake it sometimes and it gives you a nice smooth beat Maginate, how funny would this sound when someone could post this kind of tutorial in youtube

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG