The online racing simulator
Round 8 - ** Final round ** - Pre Race Discussio
Well, here we are again, the final round, only seems like yesterday when I was looking at running the season again!!!.

All 3 podium places are undecided, either Dave or troy will get 1st/2nd, and 3rd is between the next 4 drivers!!!.

I think the team championship podium is done and dusted though!!!
#2 - troy
Can't wait for the final round, there was some great racing this season and I'm happy that I signed up. Thanks for organising all this dan was a pleasure to take part. good luck everybody for the last race.
'Aye, what Mr Leu said. It's been fun, although I've driven pretty badly. At least I didn't cause any crashes!

Oh wait, I caused a pile up at the Hairpin of the othe SO track; so.... You're all funked for this race.
City.. that will be carnage indeed. Prepare bodybags!
I am hoping not too many bodybags will be required for the final round!!!!!
It looks like i am not going to be making it. I have not received a new router yet so i have no internet at home still.

Hope you guys have a great final round though!

Season has been insanely good fun and revived LFS for me! I'm happy with my position so far. Hope i can still keep a top 10 position having missed 3 events now.

Thanks Dan for your on going efforts with this superb league! No matter how frustrating these cars can be, they do make for awesome racing! You can sign me up for the next league already!
i might not be able to make it i have to re download lfs

its currently 29 % through soo ill have to wait and see ,

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG