The online racing simulator
When jack says "Cause me to crash whilst winning", it actually means "I was unable to control my car because I couldn't take the perfect hotlap line because some n00b [me] was in the way, and that caused me to crash horribly."

SRSLY... |_3r|\| 2 |)r1\/3
We can has replay?
No haz save replay.
Erm, I was joking..........
I know you were about the Kicked outta NDR bit.. but if you were joking about the whole "You made me crash bit", you seriously failed.
Why would Joe get teh boot from NDR? Who would we blame then?
Well basically the server has been deserted all morning

Yesterday we were just about full from mid-day to mid-night

In light of this we've gone for XFG+XRG for the next 48 hours.
Quote from J@tko :Well basically the server has been deserted all morning

Yesterday we were just about full from mid-day to mid-night

In light of this we've gone for XFG+XRG for the next 48 hours.

I joined last night expecting TBO and soon left.

I will pop in if I get the chance as XFG+XRG sounds good to me.

SD.
We'll see how popular will the XFG-XRG duo be. I still prefer TBO, though XRT rulz.
Yeah guys, just keep the TBO
Quote from Töki (HUN) :We'll see how popular will the XFG-XRG duo be. I still prefer TBO, though

That's basically what we're thinking, mebbe.

And we might plonk a 1% on the XRT cos it just ownts everything on the straights
Booooooooooo I was hoping for some FOX racing, as apart from those two LFSBC races I've never seen a race with more than like 10 people in it (even on CTRA SS2), and as its such a good car I wanted to see a huge grid
Quote from J@tko :That's basically what we're thinking, mebbe.

And we might plonk a 1% on the XRT cos it just ownts everything on the straights

Ehh.. but it usually loses time on Corners
Quote from J@tko :And we might plonk a 1% on the XRT cos it just ownts everything on the straights

Uhm... XRT owns in the straights, FXO owns in the turns. RB4 simply sucks. There's no need to restrict the XRT, restrict the FXO with 2% instead of 3%
Go back to TBO if you want a full server. Seemed silly to change to FOX in the first place when you constantly had grids of around 30 cars.

XRT restriction, no no no no no, doesn't need it.
There is no need for additional restrictions.

When I was on there yesterday, the fast XRT guys were doing similar times to the fast FXO guys (2.06.x, AS3), and the not-so-fast guys were also doing comparable times (2.08-2.09, AS3).

Over a range of tracks, the cars are pretty balanced. Trying to balance them for a specific track is a waste of time.
Quote from Bean0 :Over a range of tracks, the cars are pretty balanced. Trying to balance them for a specific track is a waste of time.

+1

each car is going to behave differently on each track... i wouldn't worry about balancing unless one car is consistently 5+ seconds off/faster-than pace.
Quote from Minimaxman :Go back to TBO if you want a full server. Seemed silly to change to FOX in the first place when you constantly had grids of around 30 cars.

XRT restriction, no no no no no, doesn't need it.

The original intention was to change the car at the end of each 2 day points competition.

We may go back to TBO when the current points competition ends (Saturday midday).
Really great server guys, thanks a lot for your efforts.

Also thanks for changing the cars occasionally. Single-seaters, especially the FOX, are my favorites. TBO was a nice change of pace though and the racing was very tight. I think it should be LRF next, then maybe UFR/XFR.
Quote from Lateralus :Really great server guys, thanks a lot for your efforts.

Also thanks for changing the cars occasionally. Single-seaters, especially the FOX, are my favorites. TBO was a nice change of pace though and the racing was very tight. I think it should be LRF next, then maybe UFR/XFR.

Yay ! Someone else who likes/loves the FOX !
Quote from dekojester :Yay ! Someone else who likes/loves the FOX !

:doh:

Anyways, someone might point out that airio has died.. It has to do with a minor hardware update. The server machine is being dismanteled.
We've given in.

TBO is back on NDR|Public Racing.

We might put the LX4 in later. Depends on how bored I am/whether people want it
Quote from J@tko :We've given in.

Quote from J@tko :We've given in.

NDR Public Racing - OPEN NOW
(353 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG