The online racing simulator
You're ammending the 30,000km entry requirement? I was pushing to acheive the final 2000 kilometers on my account.
Quote from Crazyy :You're ammending the 30,000km entry requirement? I was pushing to acheive the final 2000 kilometers on my account.

It's a bit much, I'd say. It'll be reduced to about 15,000 km. But a few other things may be added.

But you can still push to achieve 30,000km.

d
Well, thanks for this information, wouldn't have been fun to achieve the 2,000km left to go and realized I wasted my February vacation.

Also, am I the youngest in the series this season? I figured I was last year. Turning 14 next week :P

9b:
The 4second rule: To ensure the quality and capiblities of drivers racing in oneGP events, drivers will be required to qualify within 4 seconds of the pole position time of any race.

If a driver falls outside this 4 second allowance he will not be eligible to enter the race. This will ensure drivers come to events with sufficient practice and preparation.

Only if one third (1/3) of the total field fails to meet this allowance will it be reconsidered at any round.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG