The online racing simulator
oneGP 2009 : Current Teams
The following are the current Teams in oneGP, their Team Manager, and their primary drivers.

Number is generic, not referring to position in series, etc.

1:
Formula Racing Organization
Team Manager: Mark Bos (Mazar)
Team Vice-Manager: Andreas Erikkson (Hibex)
Team Driver: Adam Wisnewski (garfild12) [OL]
Team Driver: James Roby (robybobey) [HL]
Team Test/Reserve Driver: Paul Taylor (tenmantaylor) [OL]
Team Test/Reserve Driver: Henrizio Salminen (salaneuvos) [DHL]
Assigned Numbers: 0, 2

2:
Sonicrealms Racing
Team Manager: Virgílio Gruppelaar (Gil07)
Team Vice-Manager: Chris Ford (CSF)
Team Drivers: Peter Hopkins (peterules) [OH]
Team Driver: Yuri Gamelkoorn (teq nl) [DHL]
Team Test/Reserve Driver: Dave Southword (Storm_Cloud) [HL]
Team Test/Reserve Driver: Johannes Mäkelä (junkan) [HL]
Assigned Numbers: 3, 4

3:
Experion Racing Team
Team Manager: Chris Wilkinson (wilko868)
Team Vice-Manager: Ben Grindle (jaws99)
Team Driver: Chris Wilkinson (wilko868) [DHL]
Team Driver: Ben Grindle (jaws99) [HL]
Team Test/Reserve Driver:
Assigned Numbers: 27, 28

4:
Traffic Cops Racing
Team Manager: Dave Storer (Davidos93)
Team Vice-Manager:
Team Driver: Frank Levick (Thatguy)
Team Driver: Kevin Juhasz (Crazyy)
Assigned Numbers: 15, 16

5:
spdoRacing
Team Manager: Joshua “joshdifabio” Di Fabio
Team Vice-Manager: Heikki “Hawku” Jaakkola
Team Driver: Marc “MarcG” Gassner
Team Driver: James “JPeace” Peace
Team Test/Reserve Driver: Heikki “Hawku” Jaakkola
Team Test/Reserve Driver: Christoph “K.Dingeling” Hofbauer
Assigned Numbers: 17, 18

6:
The Danish Racing Team [TDRT]
Team Manager: Rudi Kolz
Team Vice-Manager: Torben Jessen (DKtoben)
Team Driver: Markus Bausdorf (McLinux)
Team Driver: Andreas Kongshavn (Heagles)
Team Test/Reserve Driver: Thomas Davidis (Darrel)
Team Test/Reserve Driver: Mikael Svenssen ( Mikeal92)
Assigned Numbers: 19, 20

7:
Team Slot Open

8:
Team Slot Open

9:
Team Slot Open

10:
Team Slot Open

11:
Team Slot Open
Formula Racing Organisation have submitted their contract for the 2009 season. 10 team spots still open.

d
#3 - AMB
is it possible to join a team for the season?
Must ... resist ... making ... joke ... about ... Messy ... joining ... team ... for ... whole ... season ...

#5 - CSF
Bad Dave!!! I think we need to increase your daily tea intake to stop unfair outbursts.
As the thread gets invaded by SR drivers...Sonicrealms have got their contract/application in.

A couple contracts still floating about, waiting to be submitted still.
Ive submitted contract from Experion today, hope you guys get it soon.
Quote from Wilko868 :Ive submitted contract from Experion today, hope you guys get it soon.

Got it, added to the OP.

Also, make sure to check by your name for info on how you compare to entry requirements. I will "officially" check them 24h before each race. Until then, everyone has time to meet them. Test/Reserves don't entirely need to meet them

d
Wouldn't mind joining or making a team for this if others are interested PM me.
Quote from AMB :is it possible to join a team for the season?

can't you convince anyone of n!LFS to race with you or two or three? Would be cool at least having the name n!faculty here in the Series...
Quote from AMB :is it possible to join a team for the season?

Pearcy needs a team mate. Mansell and Piquet managed two whole seasons together and they would piss on each others' kids if they had the chance.
#12 - AMB
E: nvm wheel playing up anyway, might re-enter or something when/if I get a new wheel.
Quote from dekojester :Got it, added to the OP.

Also, make sure to check by your name for info on how you compare to entry requirements. I will "officially" check them 24h before each race. Until then, everyone has time to meet them. Test/Reserves don't entirely need to meet them

d

So, to get this straight, drivers do not need to meet the 2/3 requirements until 24h before the start of the first race?

I'm just wondering this, because I just purchased this account last year in January, but I've gotten plenty of mileage on my brothers account that used to be shared before then. (I probably racked up over 100,000km easily on his account.) I was just wondering, if somehow an exception could be made?

If an exception cannot be made for my case, I can hopefully pull together the 3000km left to meet the requirement, aswell as the 103% hotlap.
Dek, i'll sort the application out when i get in from school tonight, as of yet, we only have 2 main drivers + manager (Me) however i take it we can "submit" extra drivers/managers to you before the season begins?
Quote from Davidos93 :Dek, i'll sort the application out when i get in from school tonight, as of yet, we only have 2 main drivers + manager (Me) however i take it we can "submit" extra drivers/managers to you before the season begins?

Yes, you can actually modify/change your "contract" at any time, as long as you give me notice and I agree to it. I sort of expect the occasional change in lineup, what with the outside world not catering to our whims and desires.

And Crazzy - Yes, I will only officially check the requirements 24h before each race. As long as they're met then, that person can race.

d
Quote from dekojester :Yes, you can actually modify/change your "contract" at any time, as long as you give me notice and I agree to it. I sort of expect the occasional change in lineup, what with the outside world not catering to our whims and desires.

And Crazzy - Yes, I will only officially check the requirements 24h before each race. As long as they're met then, that person can race.

d

So i'm assuming that this person can not be eligible to race in the 1st race but can race in the next if they've me the requirements by then?
Thanks for the quick reply deko I'll just get the replays for Thatguy and Crazy's hotlaps and send it in
Quote from thatguy :So i'm assuming that this person can not be eligible to race in the 1st race but can race in the next if they've me the requirements by then?

24h before each race, I will check all entrants to ensure that they still meet entry requirements. The team manager will be notified, and if the driver ends up meeting the requirements at least 2 hours before qualifying starts, I will allow them in. 24h before serves as a warning sort of thing.

I check travelled distance and hotlaps via LFSWorld, so make sure that they are uploaded to LFSWorld.

Note: Test/Reserve drivers don't have to meet the entry requirements to participate in official tests. The only time reqs apply is for the round qual and race.

d
Reet then, i'll just run it over one last check with Crazy and TG and then send my contract on the way to you, as i don't have to attach any replays or whatnot.

Coupla things, what are the [OL] and things at the end of people's names? Was just wondering, i know they're the requirements or something like that, but was just wondering what each one stood for.

and lastly (i hope). are the drivers allowed to pick their own numbers, or will you assign them one? and does the name and number have to be on the skin? (sorry if this was in the rules, haven't memorised them yet :/ )
I think:
D=Distance
L=License
H=Hotlap
O=?
Quote from J@tko :I think:
D=Distance
L=License
H=Hotlap
O=?

Quote from Davidos93 :Reet then, i'll just run it over one last check with Crazy and TG and then send my contract on the way to you, as i don't have to attach any replays or whatnot.

Coupla things, what are the [OL] and things at the end of people's names? Was just wondering, i know they're the requirements or something like that, but was just wondering what each one stood for.

and lastly (i hope). are the drivers allowed to pick their own numbers, or will you assign them one? and does the name and number have to be on the skin? (sorry if this was in the rules, haven't memorised them yet :/ )

Oi ! RTFP !

Quote from dekojester :
<snip a bunch of Team info stuff>

Key (in parentheses next to the name):
O: Entrant currently meets entry requirements
D: Entrant currently does not have the travelled distance required
H: Entrant currently does not have an acceptable online hotlap (BF1 / Any combo on 2009 calendar)
L: Entrant currently does not meet the CTRA Licence requirement.
Note: Only two of three need to be met. It will show any of the three missing, even if the driver is OK when compared to entry requirements

And you'll be assigned numbers, based on finishing position in team title last year, or starting in order of signups for new teams with numbers after last year.
Thanks for the fast reply's guys Just waiting for crazy to reply then i'll send the contract into you
Sent, Street, sorry for my late reply, was enjoying some skiing. (Yes, again this week). Glad to be a part of this years championship.
Kk, thanks Completed and sent (i hope :P )
Traffic Cops Racing added.

Don't mind entry requirements at the moment. In light of the developments at CTRA, and Gil from SR pointing out to me about the distance being absurdly long, I'll be amending them tonight or tommorow.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG