The online racing simulator
Game Hybrid
(30 posts, started )
Game Hybrid
This thread is for coming up with ideads from seperate games and putting all of them together..
ill start for ex:
1) crash from burnout.
2) gt5p physics
3) Rigs of rods open-worldlyness...
#2 - senn
GTA UBER VERSION

physics from LFS
GT4, or GT5, or import tuner challenge, or NFS Pro street or etc etc see where this is going?
Open world play of Fallout 3
that Digital Combat simulator KA50 blackshark (haven't played it, but looks cool)
and GTA SA, not the prettiest, but the most fun version of GTA ever..IMHO
Quote from senn :GTA UBER VERSION

physics from LFS
GT4, or GT5, or import tuner challenge, or NFS Pro street or etc etc see where this is going?
Open world play of Fallout 3
that Digital Combat simulator KA50 blackshark (haven't played it, but looks cool)
and GTA SA, not the prettiest, but the most fun version of GTA ever..IMHO

and the wide open space of that game thats coming out (i think its called Fuel, but im not sure, its the one with 14000 square km of space)
Quote from anbiddulph :(i think its called Fuel, but im not sure, its the one with 14000 square km of space)

what the shit? 14k km?

EDIT: it's 5k square miles.
LFS Physics + GT4&5 cars & tracks = my dream game
My ideal game: (for PS3...)

Crash physics from GRID
Crash detail from burnout paradise
Graphics from GRID
Car customisation from Midnight club: Los angeles
car list from GT4 ( + modern versions LOL!)
Weather effects from PGR4
Physics from LFS (excluding crashes)

And there you have my dream game. making so many cars would take a lifetime. To make it more realistic, cars from the NFS series, NFSU2 and onwards.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :what the shit? 14k km?

EDIT: it's 5k square miles.

5 000 square miles = 12949.940551 square kilometers

lets say close enough?
My dream game is Physics from LFS, damage from Flatout 2 or Burnout Paradise and cars i don't really know but maybe Test Drive Unlimited as they have tons of cars. oh and to be able to make custom skins for cars.
sounds exactly like my dream game too...but LFS physics and GT4/5 graphics on the SOD conversion of Carmageddon 2 = win
kaido\tokyo extreme racer physic's + forza graphics + gt4/5 interface with special edition lfs addon ( i.e cars + tracks but none of its users )

ideal set-up imo
LFS Physics - bugs + GTA IV gameplay and car/game details + GT5 cars and graphics + Forza 2 damage (if possible even better, more detailed and punishing, actually) = perfect game for me
I'm willing to pay USD $129.99 for it if any company wants to make this game...
LFS physics
+
1st person sims
+
all cars & tracks of every game made in better detail.
+
SLLR like car fixing
=
good.
Quote from mookie427 :sounds exactly like my dream game too...but LFS physics and GT4/5 graphics on the SOD conversion of Carmageddon 2 = win

The perfect game! Well, if you include better AI (in SoD the cars won't bloody move! And with the LFS AI, they'll just keep bumping into you! Oh, wait...:razz And mabye objects from GRID, the tyres would be cool.
iRacing track surfaces
LFS physics
GRiD crash thingy
GTA open world thing so you can drive anywhere and walk anywhere with realistic car physics
GT4+5 cars and almost everykind of motorsport, including baja and CORR
GT5 graphics
test drive unlimited cars and world plus desert for offroading

well something like that
Dream Game...Every Car ever created in a game (+gta mods and vw sharan) with LFS physics, and every track that isnt too funky. (so ofc all real tracks)

Damn, Id love to drive the general from generally with LFS physics...
#19 - 5haz
All the mods from rFactor, with LFS physics please.

Could we have the dynamic weather and wet track textures from GP4?
Gino, that may be your dream game now, but not after you have seen the mighty Desert Bus!

(Ooh, 600th post! :razz
oh lol that is one boring game
Quote from Timdpr :Gino, that may be your dream game now, but not after you have seen the mighty Desert Bus!

(Ooh, 600th post! :razz

lol
This game should be called "Loop Madness"

Now, this one plus Big Rigs Over the Road Racing is pure and epic win
Can you imagine a world where the whole map has got fake objects, fake track, no sense of speed, infinite reverse and no one to compete against? Now, can you imagine all of this on a infinite loop?
wow... I think someone would create a new category for games, "Worst game from all times" just so they could put this game on the list
1 : Tracks and cars from the game Destruction Derby 2
2 : Graphics on hight, and better than Crysis
3 : LFS physics
I'd quite like a game that's like FUEL (Provided it's as good as we hope) and Counter Strike. That way, you can race and then chase a team of 47 people 25 miles across the desert, only to shoot them.
ok now i know a really good game, free roam of 1NSANE (i loved it) with better physics like LFS, and all the offroad cars you can think of plus being moddable.

Game Hybrid
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG