The online racing simulator
Just 3 years for killing 6 people
(42 posts, started )
Quote from thisnameistaken :Fortunately sentencing in British courts isn't based on the opinions of Mail readers. If it was, you'd get the death penalty for killing anyone under the age of 16, life for killing anyone who'd ever been a member of the armed forces, a minimum of 20 years for killing anybody with nice tits, and £100,000 for killing a muslim, a paedophile or Labour minister.

some truth in it. lol
Quote from thisnameistaken :Fortunately sentencing in British courts isn't based on the opinions of Mail readers.

I wouldn't touch a Daily Mail with a ten-foot barge pole
No replay, no case.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Our justice system is pretty broken.

http://www.themonitor.com/news ... tml/protests_bridges.html

http://www.reynosanews.com/home.php

In the second one, just see the pictures, you'll get an idea how MY country laws are more broken than anything else, people killing children, more than 25 people everyday being killed by guns and you just wont get caught, and if you are you get 1 day, just pay the (?)
bail?

I shall quote a comment:
Quote : I am simply amazed how even our media is drawn into this propaganda by the Gulf Cartel. The military is the only government entity not in the pockets of the casrtel. Who do you think is financing and orchestrating this demonstrations. ITS THE DAM GULF CARTEL!!!! They go into the poor colonias offering money to poor people so they will demonstrate and then incite violence to provoke the military into firing on the demonstrators. These demonstrations, by the way, are not limited to the border cities, check it out, they are happening in other cities in the interior as well- like Monterrey. Do some real reporting and give us the real story.

And that's the truth, in every newspaper in here you can see blockings of people being bought by the ****ing cartel, we are simply being controlled by those people, the gulf cartel... and you think you're law system is not strict? what would you do if you lived in my city? ha? Pretty much everyday accidents like those happen and you get nothing but 1 day minimum
in YOUR country maybe.
*Politically incorrect statement removed*

So yeah, that's exactly what I mean when I explained as above.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Fortunately sentencing in British courts isn't based on the opinions of Mail readers. If it was, you'd get the death penalty for killing anyone under the age of 16, life for killing anyone who'd ever been a member of the armed forces, a minimum of 20 years for killing anybody with nice tits, and £100,000 for killing a muslim, a paedophile or Labour minister.

Oh, great.. Now I've got to figure out how to clean coffee off my nice new monitor... !

Its a shame about what happened, but its hard to make snap judgements without full knowledge of the events that occured. Call me cynical, but I doubt the british press' version of events tells the full story.
Quote from mookie427 :in YOUR country maybe.

And in your country maybe too, you guys are whinning for stupid accusations of homicide by driving... cmon! there're are worse things in the world
Quote from mookie427 :http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/200 ... ng-family-of-dba1618.html

absolutely shockingly short sentence:jawdrop:

which highlights exactly what is wrong with the justice system in this country. Death by dangerous driving, as a charge, should be scrapped and should be reclassified as murder

Bearing in mind that i was convicted of dangerous driving years ago for doing a handbrake turn in an empty carpark at midnight, yet this idiot only gets a careless conviction plus a very small sentance for wiping out six people with a fcuking great truck?? Total joke.

That takes the ****ing piss to be honest, and the judge who 'awarded' it should be ashamed.

/rant
Quote from thisnameistaken :...the death penalty for killing anyone under the age of 16, life for killing anyone who'd ever been a member of the armed forces, a minimum of 20 years for killing anybody with nice tits...

...and £100,000 for killing a... ...Labour minister.

Can't see the problem in that.

In fact maybe it should be half a million for wiping out some of the parasitic, power-hungry NuLab scum.
This guy killed a family, including young children, he will be the prison bitch for 3 years and he fully deserves it. Actually he deserves to be the prison bitch for the rest of his life, and not in our soft British jails either.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This guy killed a family, including young children, he will be the prison bitch for 3 years and he fully deserves it. Actually he deserves to be the prison bitch for the rest of his life, and not in our soft British jails either.

Yeah, even though I don't know the "full story", the fact you crashed your lorry into a family vehicle.. carrying, guess what? A family, and killed them all, you kinda need a stronger sentence, although I don't think the media is helping in any way.
It's not proven that he killed them because he didn't pay attention. As stated above, somewhere, it wasn't proven that it was his fault that they died.
A guy crashed into someone in his truck, they died, that death still haunts him it was their fault but all he could remember, all that he couldn't forget was the look in their eyes because they knew they were dead. It haunts people when it's involentary. Since he was in a Portugese truck, it was most probobly driving at 62mph with more weight in the trailer than UK regulations allow anyway, it's normally the case. Then you have a truck that is heavier, and faster than any other UK truck. Meaning that drivers may underestimate the speed and lack of stopping power of the truck.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Bearing in mind that i was convicted of dangerous driving years ago for doing a handbrake turn in an empty carpark at midnight, yet this idiot only gets a careless conviction plus a very small sentance for wiping out six people with a fcuking great truck?? Total joke.

That takes the ****ing piss to be honest, and the judge who 'awarded' it should be ashamed.

/rant

It may have been only a momentary lapse of concentration that caused his fatal accident. You didn't mention whether the handbrake turns you were doing were accidental.
Quote from hrtburnout :It's not proven that he killed them because he didn't pay attention. As stated above, somewhere, it wasn't proven that it was his fault that they died.

The guy seemed to forget what he was doing in the minute leading up to the accident, he also couldn't explain why he hit the car. I don't know about you, but that is something I would remember, but I guess saying "I was ****ing about with my laptop" wouldn't be good for your case in court.

Just 3 years for killing 6 people
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG