The online racing simulator
Call of duty 4
(15 posts, started )
Call of duty 4
i have the 360 version of this what are you on pc?
Im on pc mate = more skilllz + U can get sponsored liek me :P
What sort of incentives do you receive from your sponsors?
a 52 man server which we run zombies on a british located match teamspeak which and also a 16 man match server with a 2142 25 man knife server so around about £125 worth of stuff every month
So basically just a bunch of servers
Quote from obsolum :So basically just a bunch of servers

Chances are he's sponsered by a server company, I know plenty of clans on css who get free match servers due to sponsers, nice way to save £15 a month on a 11slot 100tick match server with source tv >_>.

All they tend to ask is you advertise them on your website / servers and such

Edit: Ive never realy got into the Cod4 scene tbh, I have it, but ive only ever played a few pub servers, (which kind of screws up my view of the game) and never played competetivly, admitivly it looks pritty, but ive never been able to like it as a competetive game, I play css competetivly (well to a extent...) and I just cant get into cod4.

(to a extent = low+/mid skill playing in a few little leagues and Enemydown)
Quote from Jaiske :a 52 man server which we run zombies on a british located match teamspeak which and also a 16 man match server with a 2142 25 man knife server so around about £125 worth of stuff every month

Not at cost it isn't, nor is it in terms of profit lost.

Split between how many people?

So far this isn't looking like one of the most attractive endorsement deals I've ever seen, but I suppose that's "pro gaming" for you.

Are you also required to hang around the game's official forum whining like a girl every time a patch changes anything?
Nice vid, what program you using to record? im thinking of making a video soon :P

also, was you playing on hardcore?
Quote from (-Mark-) :Nice vid, what program you using to record? im thinking of making a video soon :P

also, was you playing on hardcore?

if im right he was playing online. is there a hardcore modus avaible?
I personally play promod 4 But then all of the footage is from ->EPC<- Practices and TeamEPC| Matches
Also we get a bunch of servers spliting the costs between 12 of us and generally the clan is around about 70 members but only 12 play in matches.
Generally the clan costs around about £300-£400 a month on servers etc etc etc and this saves us over half of this price. So generally it does help all we got to do is publise on the legue pages thats all and generally this isnt to much of a hastle

Also programs i used to make the vid : Full version of fraps (Add me on xfire and i can send to u) Sony vegas platinum 8.0, Photoshop CS3 and DIVX Codec
+ The clan is pretty strict tbh u whine u done play easy as thats why the team is 12 members
What 0.o ?
Quote from Jaiske :What 0.o ?

What LFSn00b means is that there is already one or more threads about COD 4
ahh rite yeah but this is advertising the clan basically and my video etc etc etc

Call of duty 4
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG