The online racing simulator
No License for car?
(11 posts, started )
No License for car?
Hi,

I bought My S2 License today (Jeeej)
but I have a problem. When I want to join a server. and drive a LX6 for instance.. It says I don't have a license for this car?

How do I get the license? to do the driving lessons? or something else?

Thanks!!

Xseron
#2 - G!NhO
It probably is a cruise server where you have to drive and earn money to buy the cars, just avoid them and you can take the LX6 or any other car you want .
#3 - Bean0
Some servers run various applications where the casr you can drive are limited by licenses you build up, or bought by (fake) money you earn. There will most likely be a message when joining the server to tell you if this is the case.

The S2 license you have bought (with real money) entitles you to all cars and tracks currently available, so just try another server
Thanks guys
spreddo
S2 licensed

Online at: (FM) OvaL JuNkieS 1

Much beter
2003...wow
nice, either you did create account and left it there and came back for playing at these times, or you played almost 6 years of demo :wow:
Lol i played the demo for a long time. I loved the turbo btw very good for drifing. was in the demo some time ago.
Quote from spreddo :Lol i played the demo for a long time. I loved the turbo btw very good for drifing. was in the demo some time ago.

Hm I guess you are living proof that unlimited demo works
Quote from SeNeR NewB :2003...wow

i am also from 2003 and look my massage count, i have S1 from 2004 and of S2 since Preorder
2003 and 3 posts.
good effort.

No License for car?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG