The online racing simulator
Hmm, resetting the points? H4X :o
Last edited by JO53PHS; Today at 22:32.
This is juts the most awsome server ever so much fun never before have i had so much fun while racing.

This PWNS CTRA!
I have to say that it wasn't exactly the most clean racing imagineable tonight.
Quote from zeugnimod :I have to say that it wasn't exactly the most clean racing imagineable tonight.

I've seen worse

And if you care START DOING REPORTS!!!

Amazingly Joe actually wants more work to do - he's bored

Top combos today were AS3, KY2 and BL1R.
Points competition now running until 22:00 GMT on Wednesday. A new competition will start as soon as this one finishes. Come and get racing!
Crickets ...it's been full all day. Congrats NDR
Yeah not the most clean racignbut loved the BTCC style toourcar racing with lotsa friendly contact
:d
Attached images
NDR1.jpg
ndr2.jpg
^ I did the same wheelie yesterday. The only difference was that I failed
Quote from pearcy_2k7 ::d

Who is the guy at the back with the John Guest livery? I want that skin! Gooo Mike Jordan! (You have to follow the BTCC to understand :razz
Well i landed it the time before, but that was the last corner of the last lap I just made it look good, if id have taken it 5 secs later it would be alot different lol.

Tim - i think it was one of the Experion guys, C.Wilkinson or wolkano or something.

Just for you -
Attached images
ndr3.jpg
Okay gusy i hear this story from inouva that when I recomended her this ser ers she came in and got sweared at.

I want to know WTH happend!!
If anybody has the replay of the race that ended at around 22:35 GMT, please post it here for Chrisuu
Pics of me from yesterday's race at Kyoto
Attached images
doinitwrong.jpg
doinitwrong2.jpg
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Okay gusy i hear this story from inouva that when I recomended her this ser ers she came in and got sweared at.

Look, i was downstairs for only like 10mins when she was online. BUT the rest of the time nothing was mentioned of her. I can only remember Jack saying "..we have 2 girls online racing atm!" or something like that.
No on swore at her.... if she says someone did, why doesnt she name him? Or better give you the replay, cos on the server couple minutes ago you said "she said she has the replay but wont send it"..... shes just doing it to attract people on her Sorry if I'm wrong, as i said it might of happened in that time i was making some toast.

Staying on topic, i have to say awesome stuff guys. Never had so much fun racing in LFS before.
Loved the racing, bumps and leaning on is to be expected, this fun but hard racing, the way it should be!

If we're posting screenshots, here's a few: that wrecker Passo at the front of an almost full grid, a full grid charging through the first corner at BL1R and that numpty Passo going backwards having spun into the chicane!
Attached images
ndr-public-racing-as7-passo.jpg
ndr-public-racing-bl1r-t1.jpg
ndr-public-racing-bl1r-mb-mp.jpg
Quote from boothy :Loved the racing, bumps and leaning on is to be expected, this fun but hard racing, the way it should be!

If we're posting screenshots, here's a few: that wrecker Passo at the front of an almost full grid, a full grid charging through the first corner at BL1R and that numpty Passo going backwards having spun into the chicane!

Yeah im going on in this after noon agian to for some more awsome TBO racing!.
I realy enyojed the racing guys.

And hey im in boothy's pics!!
oh wow 1 month probation... Never did like TBO and some of it's racers.
this server was mad az last night! love TBO racing, need to practice im rust been racing fox lately, but TBO will always be my fav class.
Quote from DevilDare :
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Okay gusy i hear this story from inouva that when I recomended her this ser ers she came in and got sweared at.

Look, i was downstairs for only like 10mins when she was online. BUT the rest of the time nothing was mentioned of her. I can only remember Jack saying "..we have 2 girls online racing atm!" or something like that.
No on swore at her.... if she says someone did, why doesnt she name him? Or better give you the replay, cos on the server couple minutes ago you said "she said she has the replay but wont send it"..... shes just doing it to attract people on her Sorry if I'm wrong, as i said it might of happened in that time i was making some toast.

Staying on topic, i have to say awesome stuff guys. Never had so much fun racing in LFS before.

I checked the server chatlog, and saw nothing.

I'm glad to see people are enjoying this. I always consider it NDR's Mission to provide some of the best, cleanest racing that we can help give. Whether it be our leagues, or our public server, we'll try to keep it as clean as we can. You probably won't see me in the server much. I'll be doing reports though, giving my input (and usually the final say) as soon as I can. But when I'm in, I'll keep an eye on things.

Kinda sucks being in a US timezone.

Hope to see y'all some more !

d
Nice racing on your server last night, enjoyed that!

Would be nice if a TBO class server could stay for a while

US timezone is just perfect for me - I race late nights CET, so mostly with Yanks and Aussies

Don't you think all the report writing and checking is insane? If there's an admin on server, just get rid of the bad weed on the spot. If not have vote enabled and if there's a reasonable bunch of decent people on server problems take care of themselves. All the report verifying must be a nightmare and will surely burn you lot our in the long run...

Anyways, nice server and nice racing, thanks for that

aceracer
Quote from aceracer :...If there's an admin on server, just get rid of the bad weed on the spot. If not have vote enabled and if there's a reasonable bunch of decent people on server problems take care of themselves. All the report verifying must be a nightmare and will surely burn you lot our in the long run...

Thats exactly what we hope will happen. The report thing is there for only really when none of us are on the server.

We've had about 5 reports so far, in over 24h. And joe seems to want to do them

NDR Public Racing - OPEN NOW
(353 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG